Lowell and Barclaycard debt poss SB'd

Azuma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

maybe they attempted to un-bar it for you by making an attempted payment in your name but the attempted attempt failed cause they did not attempt it in the right way, so I would be tempted to attempt to make them prove that the atempted attempt actually achieved what they attempted:D

somethig along the lines of

Dear Cretins

Thank you for pointing out that an ATTEMPT to pay was ATTEMPTED on date - I would be curious to know how this ATTEMPTED ATTEMP was ATTEMPTED and who actually ATTEMPTED to ATTEMPT to make this ATTEMPTED payment.

It certainly was not me I would be very foolish to acutally make an ATTEMPTED payment for a debt that is alledgedly mine, so the question remains, who did try to ATTEMPT this ATTEMPTED ATTEMP at making an ATTEMPTED Payment.

When you discover the the identity of the ATTEMPTED payee pleaseinform me as I would like to report them to the police for identity theft for making the ATTEMPTED ATTEMPT at the ATTEMPTED ATTEMP to ATTEMPT the payment.

I hope that this ATTEMPT to set the record straight reference the ATTEMPTED ATTEMPT to ATTEMPT to make an ATTEMPTED payment is understood.

regards

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received a very interesting reply from Lowells recently I will try and scan it before sending it to OFT who are already investigating a complaint of mine against them along with companies house.

Basically lowells contacted about an old O2 debt - know they have no proof of ownership of this so sent the prove it letter - Lowells responded with we are looking in to this but cannot provide proof at this time......

5 months letter Red send a letter saying they are the new 'owners' and include a screen shot showing an outstanding balance....no customer details, no signatures, no contract, nothing.

So I respond with not proof letter and that claiming they are the new 'owners' of the debt when they are infact the same company as lowell is a breach of OFT guidelines in not being honest who they are etc

Lowells have since responded saying they are the 'owners' and that red was contracted to work on their behalf and they ARE NOT the same company but mearly work together to pursue debts legally owed to them.

Hmmmmm am I really that stupid Lowells? Are the OFT really that stupid? Is companies house that are already investigating you for pretending to be O2 that stupid

You picked the wrong lady to mess with - IDIOTS!!

I have received a very interesting reply from Lowells recently I will try and scan it before sending it to OFT who are already investigating a complaint of mine against them along with companies house.

Basically lowells contacted about an old O2 debt - know they have no proof of ownership of this so sent the prove it letter - Lowells responded with we are looking in to this but cannot provide proof at this time......

5 months letter Red send a letter saying they are the new 'owners' and include a screen shot showing an outstanding balance....no customer details, no signatures, no contract, nothing.

So I respond with not proof letter and that claiming they are the new 'owners' of the debt when they are infact the same company as lowell is a breach of OFT guidelines in not being honest who they are etc

Lowells have since responded saying they are the 'owners' and that red was contracted to work on their behalf and they ARE NOT the same company but mearly work together to pursue debts legally owed to them.

Hmmmmm am I really that stupid Lowells? Are the OFT really that stupid? Is companies house that are already investigating you for pretending to be O2 that stupid

You picked the wrong lady to mess with - IDIOTS!!

they are still in breach as they have sub-contracted another firm (yeah right!) to collect on a debt which they were asked to prove and yet unable to. Clear breach of OFT guidelines whichever way they go :-D

S.

hi andie

ill now have a dig

helping brother out ref mbna

he got a nice letter from lowell saying the debt was now belonged to them.

in the same envelope was a letter from sainsburys saying they had sold the debt to lowells, thats righ, same envelope.

i have 100%proof both letters came off the same printer at lowells.

digging into how lowells can use company letterheads, realy bad cut and paste, and signatures from the oc.

by the way

i delievered 10 of the exact same letters to people that morning so it seems lowells have got a load of hbos accounts

wtf is a attempted payment.

have they seen you in the post office B4 you changed your mind about paying.

cretins.

SAM

What on earth is an 'ATTEMPTED' payment? How can you make an 'ATTEMPTED' payment?

You either make the payment or you don't. I think they are up to their tricks again. Report the fools to the OFT.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

hi andie

ill now have a dig

helping brother out ref mbna

he got a nice letter from lowell saying the debt was now belonged to them.

in the same envelope was a letter from sainsburys saying they had sold the debt to lowells, thats righ, same envelope.

i have 100%proof both letters came off the same printer at lowells.

digging into how lowells can use company letterheads, realy bad cut and paste, and signatures from the oc.

by the way

i delievered 10 of the exact same letters to people that morning so it seems lowells have got a load of hbos accounts

They did the same thing with O2 - i will PM you the email of the bloke at companies house investigating it if you like -especially if the sainsbury's letter had sainsburies company registration number on it along with Lowells data matrix - a big no no!!

Further proof (as if it were needed) that the leeds loosers are totally incompetent.

Less than an hour ago postie delivers me a letter from Red Debt Collection Svcs advising they have been appointed by "their client" (yawn) Lowell Portfolio "to recover an outstanding balance owed to them after they purchased your original debt from Capital One on 01/06/2009"

Now considering I have been corresponding with them since March over this issue & put the account in dispute on 24/04/2009 after a failure to respond to a CCA request am I being psychic or is it that one of us can't even get the date they bought the debt right......;)

Morph

:Dthey were on my credit file as trace 18 months before contact they then tried to make up a payment 3 years after my last payment to stop it being statute barred,proved wrong as the date they chose i was in fact thousands of miles away,as passport showed.

they also bombarded with letters and calls for at least 4 months,before the date they claimed to have brought,maybe they were confused as this was actually a sunday:lol:

and 25months after oc claimed to sold it to them:eek:

SAM

haha, this thread has definitely envoked alot of funny comments, with regards to an ATTEMPTED payment, i have no bloody idea what the hell that means. if this ever went to court i would point out that they have acknowledged no payment, but they have said i attempted to pay and how on earth do they know that? haha, i've been laughing the whole way through this thread!!! You guys are so on the ball it's unreal, so glad to have people like you lot around.

Az

:Dthey were on my credit file as trace 18 months before contact they then tried to make up a payment 3 years after my last payment to stop it being statute barred,proved wrong as the date they chose i was in fact thousands of miles away,as passport showed.

they also bombarded with letters and calls for at least 4 months,before the date they claimed to have brought,maybe they were confused as this was actually a sunday:lol:

and 25months after oc claimed to sold it to them:eek:

SAM

This is par for the course for the Leeds Losers. The imaginary date they used for me I was also thousands of miles away. Another sign of their incredible stupidity showed that the so called payment was made on a Sunday:lol:

no they brought the debt on a sunday:D

the fictitious payment was actually a saturday,when i was sunning in cyprus.

but in 2003 the bank did not open on a saturday anyway:rolleyes:

complete fools

SAM

Lowells bring stupidity to a whole new level.. They climbed the Stupid Tree and fell down hitting every branch on the way down. They really are a bunch of CRETINS who find telling porkie pies just second nature.

haha,

just wanted to continue this thread on by letting you know they have sent me not one, but two of the same letters, dated the same day but sent 3 days apart. they have done this twice now. talk about repeating yourself? has anyone else noticed that these idiots seem to have really bad memories, i keep getting the image of Samantha Swallows / Barnard (whatever her name is) sitting there scratching her head thinking "did i post that letter? i'm sure i did, oh well i'll send it again in case" haha. idiots!! :D

Lowells dictionary definition - left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing!!

Tell me about it, i'd sort of understand if they were the same letter but sent from different people, but they're not, they're letters dated on the same day, by the same person, but posted days apart :( - it really gives me a boost to see how dis-jointed this company is. i'd look forward to taking them to court should the opportunity arise :D

They did the same thing with O2 - i will PM you the email of the bloke at companies house investigating it if you like -especially if the sainsbury's letter had sainsburies company registration number on it along with Lowells data matrix - a big no no!!

What is the Lowells data matrix ? is it a graphic ? How do you identify if it's off the same printer (both Sainsbury and Lowell headed paper) ?

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law and litigation privilege

Please see the following copyright statement

hey guys,

i've been to-ing and fro-ing with Lowell now for a while, they originally sent me a letter stating i owed 3k from 2002,

i sent them the Stat Barred letter,

to which they replied the account is not Stat Barred

, because and i quote "a payment was 'attempted' in Feb 2005".

however, i have just realised they have put a default on my credit report.

my question is,

how can they do this,

when no proof the debt is still enforceable?

i know that this seems to be normal practice for these clowns,

but is there any way in getting this taken off at all?

Will i need to send them a CCA request?

As i have literally given up the letter 'tag' game with them until they send me proof the debt is not SB

. (just them stating that it isn't SB in a letter is not proof)

Any ideas Caggers? :D much appreciated in advance.

Az

Personally I would contact the CRA and advise them that as the debt has not been verified, and is not legally enforceable as it is SB, they should remove the incorrect data from your file, and whilst you are waiting for them to do this, they should send you a copy of their complaints procedure, and a complaint will also be filed with the ICO also.

• Haha 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks for the advice Bazooka Boo

, i'm going to do just that.

it's crazy how they can pretty much mess up your whole life (re. mortgage and any future credit) on a whim. getting sick of them dictating my future,

someone has to stop this now, before it goes too far and they keep pushing the boundaries to see how much they CAN get away with.

never ending cycle of bull from DCA's.

I know man, i think it's classic,

they make me wonder who had the company brain cell the day someone typed up that pre fab response. :D

*Bump* anyone else had something along the lines of "an attempted payment" ? lol

*Bump* anyone else had something along the lines of "an attempted payment" ? lol

Ooohh, it makes me want to ring them and ask them what exactly is an "attempted" payment!

Do they mean they saw me open my wallet and take out my credit card? Or do they mean they saw you go into a Post office and enquire about a postal order??

Or is simply 'thinking' about it enough to warrant "attempting" to pay their sorry a55e5:evil:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!