OOer..I have been taken to Court...help please?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ah..it's ok, I found the help sheet.

Should I sent a copy of my CPR letter (which states they have 7 days to supply this information..and didnt?)

Good Morning Widow.

WOW cant believe you fell for ' links' tactics..listen ....get the set aside request in asap it is simple to do ( how long do you think it will take ) 'simple' put down approx 1 hr, write in the defense box why you believe it should be set aside 'simple' you will need to take photo copies, then get it submitted keep hold of your reciept and sit back and relax.

You will then recieve a court date, which by that time you should have all your defense in place, it will be held in a side room with you the ( not scary judge) and them, stay calm and tell your story, if it goe's yor way which I'm sure it will then the judge will extend the set aside on the basis that??? whatever you agree/ more time requested .

I have been through this a few times ( not proud of it, going through one now) try to be calm

Good Luck

Mr Worried

Regards..Mr Worried :)

• 3 weeks later...

Help..this is kinda spirraling again.

I have just recieved a letter from Link Financial saying they are applying to the Court for a charging Order on my property.

(letter recieved today 23rd..apparently sent on the 16th!..hmmm)

I have sent my n244 to the Cardiff court (yes, link swapped it to Cardiff..never told me of course) with my incomings and outgoings..Paid my fee etc...still not heard anything back from the Courts

Any Ideas what my next move should be?...really fed up to the back teeth with Link Financial...I was quite prepared to pay GEMoney too...really underhand!

Help..this is kinda spirraling again.

I have just recieved a letter from Link Financial saying they are applying to the Court for a charging Order on my property.

(letter recieved today 23rd..apparently sent on the 16th!..hmmm)

I have sent my n244 to the Cardiff court (yes, link swapped it to Cardiff..never told me of course) with my incomings and outgoings..Paid my fee etc...still not heard anything back from the Courts

Any Ideas what my next move should be?...really fed up to the back teeth with Link Financial...I was quite prepared to pay GEMoney too...really underhand!

Ok two options imo a) Write to Link stating you are seeking a set aside of the previous verdict. or b) Ignore and wait for the court to get back to you, you could ring and ask if anything has progressed.

I think! the court should change if the judge gives you a hearing as you are a litigant in person, I know it automatically does if you file a defence to a normal claim so assume the same for a set aside hearing request. If it doesnt you can apply for it to be moved once you have the details.

S.

Thanks Shadow..I may give the court a ring..I only communicate with Link via letter..they dont have my phone number..I have heard they harrass people to death over the phone.

Good move, yes I would only advocate ringing the court... not link :-)

S.

Hi Again Guys and Gals.

Still awaiting news from the Court, but I just have a quick question please?

Having looked through all my paperwork here, I find that I have been charged a huge amount of interest by both Link and the Original Creditors.

As this has gone through the Court procedure now, am I in any position to reclaim some of these charges at a later date or not?

(Just want to have a pop back at them!)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

you really really need to follow this up ASAP.

You need to ring the Court LAST week and find out what is happening. The longer you leave things the harder it will be to get the CCJ set aside.

I cannot stress enough the problems you will face if you do not get this CCJ set aside.

Jogs

It's been weeks now, still heard nothing from the Courts.

Paid my initial £20 last month, will pay next £20 this month...just nothing back at all

Chase the court, ask to speak to the court manager, most are way behind with documentation........there is a recession on ;)

You need copy of your N244 motion for set aside evidenced as on file.

It'll take a good 2 weeks for this to be viewed by a DJ so you'll need to be patient.

As for Stinks application for CO, pass copy of correspondence to court manager and express the urgency of your set aside filing.

This can be sorted but not by waiting on everyone elses timetables or its a deeper hole to dig yourself out of.

Gez

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates Widowmaker?

How you getting on?

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

Hi Guys,

Yes, latest is..that Link applied for a Charging Order..was due to go to Court in Cardiff on 20th November..So, I continued to pay £20 per month (as advised by the court, who said that Link had not responded to my offer, which I had sent) and asked for the hearing to be moved to Newcastle.

Recieved a letter today from Stink, saying that "This application will proceed until the Charging order is made final"

It goes on to say

"We would however confirm that provided payments are maintained at a minimum rate of £20 per month, no additional action will be taken to enforce the Judgement"

So, they are proceeding...hopefully it will get moved to my local court, and I can ask why the charging order is being applied for, when I am paying the amount.

Thanks guys

Hi Guys,

Yes, latest is..that Link applied for a Charging Order..was due to go to Court in Cardiff on 20th November..So, I continued to pay £20 per month (as advised by the court, who said that Link had not responded to my offer, which I had sent) and asked for the hearing to be moved to Newcastle.

Recieved a letter today from Stink, saying that "This application will proceed until the Charging order is made final"

It goes on to say

"We would however confirm that provided payments are maintained at a minimum rate of £20 per month, no additional action will be taken to enforce the Judgement"

So, they are proceeding...hopefully it will get moved to my local court, and I can ask why the charging order is being applied for, when I am paying the amount.

Thanks guys

Any news on the set aside application?

S.

What have the courts said about the application?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.