Green and Co/ RBS

rima31uk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I recieved a form from Green and Co. solicitors regarding a RBS credit card requesting payment issued from Northampton Court, I had to fill in my incoming and outgoing expenditure and return within 14 days to Green and Co. in Telford. This I duly did within 48 hours of reciept, offering a payment of £2 per month. Todat I have REcieved a letter from Walsall County Court demanding the full balance owing as I had not replied to Green and Co. even though I did everything requestesd and returned the form promptly. I have tried without success to get an email address for Green and Co and cannot find any info on the internet. How do I proceed? Help would be really appreciated on this as I feel that they have pulled a fast one on me.

Hi, I recieved a form (what type of form)? from Green and Co. solicitors regarding a RBS credit card requesting payment issued from Northampton Court,(Not Telford?) I had to fill in my incoming and outgoing expenditure and return within 14 days to Green and Co. in Telford. This I duly did within 48 hours of reciept, offering a payment of £2 per month. Todat I have REcieved a letter (A Summons?) from Walsall County Court demanding the full balance owing as I had not replied to Green and Co.(Hope you kept copies of the above I&E and offer and proof of del) even though I did everything requestesd and returned the form promptly. I have tried without success to get an email address for Green and Co and cannot find any info on the internet.(Forget them deal with the Summons) How do I proceed? Help would be really appreciated on this as I feel that they have pulled a fast one on me.

Ok you have 31 days in total to respond to a Summons (Not from Northampton),providing you are defending the whole amount.3 days deemed served and 14 days to AoS (Acknowledge Service)and a further 14 to submit a defence.

Regards

Andy

Edited by Andyorch

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread