You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

brokebutnotbeatn

Egg - loan and credit card

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4006 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've just checked my credit report and seen that Egg have defaulted me after recording just one missed payment (both the loan and credit card). I am in a debt management plan and they so far have not acknowledged this nor offset the 3 payments they have received against the outstanding debts. Whilst I continue to pay them through the plan, should I SAR them or should I just ignore for a while? What experience do people have of Egg. I've posted on this forum because it is more widely accessed than the Egg forum? My other creditors have noted arrangement to pay with no defaults issued (so 2 defaults out of 21 accounts).

:lol:

Successfully claimed back mis-sold PPI (Barclays Bank) 2009-10 (£8500)

Ran a paid-for DMP. Deeply respect those who self-manage a DMP; it is possible to do with the help of fellow CAGGERS

Offered F&F to all my creditors. All closed out including a particularly intransigent and stubborn one - who eventually saw sense after 10 months of nonsense!

Does not condone debt avoidance but violently disagrees with the antics of debt collectors and their behavior towards the ones trying to pay. I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good fight!

Hi brokebutnotbeaten,have you CCA'd Egg to find out if they have a valid agreement?

Hi Patma, I havnen't yet; these accounts are old so I'm sure with both they won't have an enforceable agreement. My next step was to SAR them. However, I've just heard the 3 payments re CC went to a suspended account (well, they won't communicate with anyone let alone my 3rd party, so not surprising) and the loan is "still considering" the paperwork, reply expected in a couple of weeks. If I start hte CCA and SAR process it'll put the cat amongst the pigeons with these clowns, so I'll wait for the outcome of their consideration and review then...

Ran a paid-for DMP. Deeply respect those who self-manage a DMP; it is possible to do with the help of fellow CAGGERS

Offered F&F to all my creditors. All closed out including a particularly intransigent and stubborn one - who eventually saw sense after 10 months of nonsense!

Does not condone debt avoidance but violently disagrees with the antics of debt collectors and their behavior towards the ones trying to pay. I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good fight!

I don't think you'd have anything to lose if you cca'd them. You have a legitimate right to ask for the documentation. With them being old accounts, there's a good chance there won't be a valid agreement and that wou;ld put you in a strong position.

Good luck with whatever you decide and keep in touch when there are developments.:)

Will keep you posted!