Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Blair Oliver Scott

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4005 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

I had a loan taken out in 2001 for 10k and due to redundancy was unable to pay after 1 year. It was passed to BOS. I asked aout my redundancy cover and they said it didnt cover me(no idea why) . Ayway I paid £40 per month for two years and then kept increasing the monthly payments and for the past two years have been paying £100 per month however I have no idea of my balance and have had no correspondance with them.

Any suggestions as to what I can do as I think I may well have paid it off?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you asked them for a copy of the consumer credit agreement? Blair, Oliver and Scott are the in-house collections department for Bank of Scotland/Halifax.

Beating the DCA's day by day


My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent


Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D


<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blair Oliver Scott are part of the Bank of Scotland group, so your best bet would be to send your original creditor a SAR not only for a copy of the original agreement but statements which will show what you have paid and enable you to determine what unfair charges have been added which you can reclaim; http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/576-subject-access-request-debt-a-dca

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts


Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.


Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit



17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...