I've got a new job!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am over the moon! I applied for a Security Manager job in Hastings and although I didn't get that (not yet....) I have been offered another position. I will then be trained with the view of taking over as Manager from September/October. In the current employment market, I feel very lucky to have been offered a job at all!

My life has took many twists and turns over the last few months - from leaving my Husband (and I got loads of support on CAG) to meeting Alex. Moving to Hastings is going to be scary, but also fantastic. I am very excited :D

Just thought I would share it with you all.

Congratulations, Hastings isn't that far from London so you could come to the meets here...

As far as my love life goes I had a little spark earlier this year which disappeared but there are a few new contenders... not overbothered though too much.

Congrats Clemma,

Shame Hastings is such a dump :p

Jogs

Thanks jogs.....but have you ever seen Gateshead (or Barrow-in-Furness for that matter). Hastings is sooooo much better :D:D

Glad life is going so well for you clemma

but, if life throws Carbonated Water, Sugar, Lemon Juice from Concentrate (2%), Citric Acid, Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (E331), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Sodium Saccharin), Preservative (E202), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid) at you, you make lemonade :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Thanks jailbird. But, ermmmm......there is a life after the ex, rather than men - I have a new man now, one who lives in Hastings. Have known him since I was 12 - spent 14 years apart, then get back in contact and well.....the rest is history!! But, yes, a wonderful new start for sure.

Next step, as mentioned, is divorce. If anyone has any tips on me doing it on the cheap - let me know. Oh, the ex is going to fight me all the way (don't know why), so need a battle plan too - game on :)

Hiya Missus

Hmmm Divorce:rolleyes: :D not all courts deal with divorce, so you will have to look here

Court Finder

start proceedings

Each stage is £40.00 eg petition - decree nisci - decree absolute. you can get the affidavit signed by the court - or a soliciter will charge anything from £7.00 to £10.00.

good luck missus xx

Hiya Missus

Hmmm Divorce:rolleyes: :D not all courts deal with divorce, so you will have to look here

Court Finder

start proceedings

Each stage is £40.00 eg petition - decree nisci - decree absolute. you can get the affidavit signed by the court - or a soliciter will charge anything from £7.00 to £10.00.

good luck missus xx

Cheers me dear :D

The divorce bit is easy. Have you any joint assets....house ect ?

If you PM me when you are ready I can draw up a petition for you to use

JB

PM sent :D

Congratulations Clemma it's great to hear some good news for a change.:D

My son thought he had a tempory job started Monday. Hard none stop heavy manual work, but he enjoyed it all the same. Went back in yesterday (Tuesday) to find it is a work placement for two weeks only and he is NOT getting paid for it. The other lads who are there are on nearly £10 per hour.

Needless to say he has not gone back.

Work experience is one thing - Downright exploitation is another:mad:

So hope all goes well for you Clemma:)

Congratulations, Clemma, I'm very pleased for you.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Cheers Gyzmo - grinning is not the word!! Handed my notice in yesterday and am now on the 2 week countdown until my final day here. Then on the 10th August I move (finally) away from the north east. All too exciting :D:D