Euler Hermes debt recovery

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello PGH7747,

Thank you for your reply.

Yup, I meant that I have some debt and I was thinking of them to collect my debt(DCA - I guess what they are called).

Just wanted to know if there is any feedback for them. You mentioned they are "bloody debt collector"..so do you have any direct interaction with them?

Regards,

Bryan

No - by Bloody debt collectors, the forum you are posting on is all about how to deal with them, I class all DCA's under the same umberella - "Pondlife"

I had not heard of these before and I hope I never will, or should I say they should hope I never will.

I honestly do not believe any person on this forum has had dealings of using a DCA to collect, more like being on the recieving end of them trying to squeeze money out of us - sorry

the same goes for your other post about silvermans, another bloody debt collector - who I believe have been mentioned on here and not in a favourable light

Edited by PGH7447
spell check

Hmmmmmm........ Now there's something about that name, where have I heard the name bryanc?......Bryan C? nah, surely it's someone having a laugh...........................

Bryan Connolly would never post on here :p

Hello Spamhead,

Nope, its not whom you think...I need your expert help here. I know this may be really off the track, but you can help someone get the least conned of by the other DCA's :). I was earlier thinking of going with Daniel Silverman, but now I am scared seeing what's written about them on this forum.

Any help that you can provide me on your view on Euler Hermes would help.

Regards,

Bryan

Hello Spamhead,

Nope, its not whom you think...I need your expert help here. I know this may be really off the track, but you can help someone get the least conned of by the other DCA's :). I was earlier thinking of going with Daniel Silverman, but now I am scared seeing what's written about them on this forum.

Any help that you can provide me on your view on Euler Hermes would help.

Regards,

Bryan

So you're not Bryan Connolly then?

I think you're p@ssing up the wrong tree here, as you've already been told you're looking in the wrong place.

if you really wish to find a DCA, I would suggest you start looking along the river, that's where sh@t usually surfaces, or if you have a garden, try looking under any stones that you find.

Hello Spamhead/PGH7747,

Thank you for your feedback :). Btw, on a side note this page within minutes got in the top 10 of Google for euler hermes debt recovery review.

Hope this page helps others like me.

Anyways, thanks for your time. Truly appreciate it.

Regards,

Bryan