You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

desigaand

i want to request true copy of signed agreement .

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3998 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hello,i would like to request copy of my signed agreement from american express credit cards.

can someone please give me link or info on which letter i should send,so i can get ball rolling.my amex cards are over 10 years old so chances are they will not be able to provide signed copy.

i have not paid my instalment and amex have sent me first threatening letter,threatening to sell the debt to debt collection agency.

thanks.

good let 'em.

dca's have no teeth just send threat-o-grams.

now, to what end are you requesting the cca?

it wont make the debt go away, just make it unenforceable till one appears.

it might enable a very low F&F to be agreed upon, but thats about it.

now, what about try to lower what they claim you owe?

charges, PPI etc, are those there to reclaim?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Can I ask what your current situation is?

If you have a fairly good credit rating then it is a really bad idea to stop making payments as you will get defaulted and this will affect your credit rating.

However, if you're struggling to pay debts and you've already defaulted on a number of credit agreements then it's not going to make any difference if you default on this as well.

good let 'em.

dca's have no teeth just send threat-o-grams.

now, to what end are you requesting the cca?

it wont make the debt go away, just make it unenforceable till one appears.

it might enable a very low F&F to be agreed upon, but thats about it.

now, what about try to lower what they claim you owe?

charges, PPI etc, are those there to reclaim?

dx

im requesting cca to make debt unenforceable.then possibly offer them final settlement.

there is not much charges the odd 12 pound for late payment,i have not taken out or paid any ppi.

Can I ask what your current situation is?

If you have a fairly good credit rating then it is a really bad idea to stop making payments as you will get defaulted and this will affect your credit rating.

However, if you're struggling to pay debts and you've already defaulted on a number of credit agreements then it's not going to make any difference if you default on this as well.

i am strugling to pay my debts,and they will trash my credit file.they have also hiked up the variable interest charged recently.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile: