style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have recently finished working for a bailiff company and I want to help as many people as possible. I did join the forum recently but I think this name is more useful.

I am going to be posting some useful information for you all over the next few days. I expect nothing in return. I will start with information for those who have just received a first letter about their debt and work my way through to people who have bailiffs on their door.

I am sickened by the disgusting nature of these bailiff companies and how many illegal acts they get away with. All I ask is you read carefully and try to follow what I write. If you have any questions then you are more than welcome to ask me!

I must state that I am NOT an expert on bailiff law but I know a lot about the actions of bailiff companies and how to avoid fees and removals etc.

I am now aware that there are people on these forums who are fakes and just trying to gain information. I assure you I am not one of these and I just want to help. You will see this from my posts though.

Thanks

Edited by consumer_justice

Thanks for posting your offer of help BUT

Not all bailiffs listen to what you have to say or want to.............

They clamp vehicles before asking for payment and in my case I didn't know I had the debt untill they knocked on my door impersonating a delivery driver with a parcel...............then when I answered the door stuck there feet inside my door so I couldn't close it then pushed and threatend me to pay up or else

So I think you should also understand that not everyone wants to listen to a post from a bailiff

No offence meant to yourself

Hi all,

I have recently finished working for a bailiff company and I want to help as many people as possible. I did join the forum recently but I think this name is more useful.

I am going to be posting some useful information for you all over the next few days. I expect nothing in return. I will start with information for those who have just received a first letter about their debt and work my way through to people who have bailiffs on their door.

I am sickened by the disgusting nature of these bailiff companies and how many illegal acts they get away with. All I ask is you read carefully and try to follow what I write. If you have any questions then you are more than welcome to ask me!

I must state that I am NOT an expert on bailiff law but I know a lot about the actions of bailiff companies and how to avoid fees and removals etc.

I am now aware that there are people on these forums who are fakes and just trying to gain information. I assure you I am not one of these and I just want to help. You will see this from my posts though.

Thanks

It is always good to hear from a bailiff or ex bailiff and I look forward to your posts.

It is always good to hear from a bailiff or ex bailiff and I look forward to your posts.

I agree.......................

All and any information is great. This allows us to amke an informed decision as to what we should do.

Thank you!

I'm most definitely NOT an ex bailiff! I just worked for the company.

I agree most enforcement bailiffs are awful and the law means nothing at all to them, first calls (levy) bailiffs are usually ok and can be pretty helpful although you get a bad one now and again.

I've got lots to say and information to give, I'm also hoping people can join me and help to stop illegal fees but I'll go into this more later.

I'm most definitely NOT an ex bailiff! I just worked for the company.

I agree most enforcement bailiffs are awful and the law means nothing at all to them, first calls (levy) bailiffs are usually ok and can be pretty helpful although you get a bad one now and again.

I've got lots to say and information to give, I'm also hoping people can join me and help to stop illegal fees but I'll go into this more later.

so why come forward now to help people why not when you actually worked for them

To be honest I just never knew about these forums. I always helped people when I worked there, I was the helpful one of the company, I did everything I could to avoid an enforcement bailiff going out so in a way I was helping all along. I gave people inside information too, risking my job but I hated them that much that it was worth it.

To be honest I just never knew about these forums. I always helped people when I worked there, I was the helpful one of the company, I did everything I could to avoid an enforcement bailiff going out so in a way I was helping all along. I gave people inside information too, risking my job but I hated them that much that it was worth it.

I am sure that your advice will indeed be valuble to people but please make sure that your information is correct before giving out advice, people here are very wary of people who work or have worked for the bailiff industry and rightfully so.

I am giving personal insight into my experiences, I don't claim to know everything there is to know but I can tell people what I have seen and the experiences I have had, that's all. If people want to take it on board then fair enough. One thing I won't do is lie or give false information.

Of course people are wary, however, I am here only to help and I have helped many in the past, I also want to stop the illegal acts of bailiffs so if people want to help with that too then ever better.

I am giving personal insight into my experiences, I don't claim to know everything there is to know but I can tell people what I have seen and the experiences I have had, that's all. If people want to take it on board then fair enough. One thing I won't do is lie or give false information.

Of course people are wary, however, I am here only to help and I have helped many in the past, I also want to stop the illegal acts of bailiffs so if people want to help with that too then ever better.

I am guessing you won't say, but I for one would LOVE to know which company!!

I have seen a couple of the posts made and to be fair I have found them to be a little misleading and contain inaccuracies and to be incorrect, I have taken advice on bailiff activity from others on this forum in the past and though this advice is contrary to what you state it has been effective.

The advice that you have given appears to revolve around the premise of agreeing a repayment schedule and keeping to it. whilst this is fine and dandy it is not always that simple and as mentioned above, since you have not worked as a bailiff I would question the relevance of the advice offered

I am more than happy to say who I worked for but only by PM at the moment. I will tell all very soon, there are reasons I can't yet and people I still know who work there.

if there was a case sent to the MOJ would you give info as to what you have seen and know about what goes on inside these firms in form of a statement as a couple of peaple know on hear that is what we are doing now and i think you could help our case when it does go to the MOJ

Spamheed. I don't see why you have jumped in on this thread? I gave advice to a specific target of people, you didn't have to take it. There were no inaccuracies, I just said what I've seen. Making payment plans isn't for everyone, but in thousands of cases I have seen it really has benefited the person, but maybe that was just with the company I worked for. I said to ignore the advice if it wasn't for you. Life isn't 'that simple' but in certain circumstances what I suggested will work for people and people have thanked me for it many times in the past because they just don't want the hassle of going through with fighting the bailiffs. If you do then excellent, I applaude you.

Have you worked for a bailiff company before? if so then share your views, if not then just read what I have to say and ignore what you don't need. Rant over.

Lets fight bailiffs....I most definitely will be happy to help in any way. I will be able to tell everyone who I worked for very soon but I'm not sure it is the same company you were dealing with. If I can help in any way though then I will.

Thanks for that

the case i put to the MOJ wont just be about us but about the trade as a mass, as you well know there is a mass amount of fraud that goes on every day and peaple been made to pay debt's that in fact are not even there's. its also a huge concern that the police dont have a clue about bailiff and enforcement law. these are the types of things that need looking at urgentley and the only way to do this is to hand a concreat case to Jack Straw as he is aware of the things that are going on and also knows full well the need of reform. thanks again.

you did say you would help in any way you could does that mean that you would hand a statement over to the MOJ or even the press.

I am happy to give any information and a statement (I could get statements from at least 2 other people that I worked with too) but at the moment I am not willing to release my identity because I still have friends in the industry (not bailiffs). So as long as I don't have to give a full name and address then I am happy to provide anything you need.

Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks

Edited by consumer_justice

Thank you, i have a meeting with the shadow minister in the next few weeks so i will pass this on at the same time, as i see it at the moment this will come in very handy and you say you have two other peaple on side but not bailiffs can you advise as to there role within the the firm IE accounts etc etc

I have seen a couple of the posts made and to be fair I have found them to be a little misleading and contain inaccuracies and to be incorrect, I have taken advice on bailiff activity from others on this forum in the past and though this advice is contrary to what you state it has been effective.

The advice that you have given appears to revolve around the premise of agreeing a repayment schedule and keeping to it. whilst this is fine and dandy it is not always that simple and as mentioned above, since you have not worked as a bailiff I would question the relevance of the advice offered

What is he saying ?

So whats cooking today ?

What is he saying ?

l think the issue concerned the advice given regarding how to proceed with the bailiff when you are in debt. Many of us here, including me, argues against paying the bailiff at all. This is not to get away from any legal and enforceable debt, but, only to cut out the bailiff in the process. Further, as most bailiff are behaving like criminals rather than collectors of unpaid debt, council tax or fines, there should be a common effort to get rid of them. As long as we are afraid and let these thugs harass, blackmail and outright threaten us we will never get anywhere. This does not mean, of course, that paynent plans may not be an excellent solution to a payment problem in many circumstances, nor does it mean that there are'nt any decent bailiffs around (have'nt met any though), only, as l've said, the majority of these bailiff's and their employers are crooks and should be cancelled out.

Gustavius