Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Hey help needed against HSBC!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4009 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Hi. I need some advice.


I have a business loan (has 2nd charge on my property) As the business is no longer running, they are recalling the debt - to be paid in full by month end. My mortgageis with them & I have equity in the house.

I've tried to remortgage with the, but due to my credit file showing 6 months missed payments (which isn't true - jst the date was never changed & so i was paying mortgage on 5th whenit was due on 1st)


I've had a financial advisor look at all possibilities, but I've no way of sorting cash.


HSBC will be calling in the debt at end of month. How can I write to them? Can they start posession proceedings for my home?


please help

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again lavale , :)


I think you're probably better to post this in the Legal Issues forum - that way you should get more accurately targetted advice ... just open another thread and copy it in .........




Meanwhile , if you consider the amount owed is in dispute , write and tell them so (special delivery ), giving your reasons..... that way they have to back off until the dispute is settled , and it'll give you breathing space to work out the legalities .........


If you haven't missed payments and their records are faulty then you need to have this rectified so that you can move on ....

Nemo me impune lacessit



Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.



If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...