You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

playtots

complaint SCS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4005 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

first visit on this site...x

bought expensive leather sofa and 2 chairs from above company, and ohh boy im still fighting with them, they are reduseing me and my family to the point of breakdown...x reported fault with them 9 days on reciveing goods, like a normal person waited patiently( 1 mth) for someone to take a look at furntuire, in which he verbaly told us there was a fault. Scs had a different oppion, and decided to send second guy to look, one which he said was no fault, in the mean time im wighting letter, phoneing customer services, which by the way is a joke!! 2nd fault accured, 3 person visits home( which by the way is the first person to inspect sofa and chairs) so once again he repots fault. Scs not happy, and say there going off second report?? so im in contact with trading standards, which to me be have not been the greatest of help, i feel in my oppion. could someone who reads this please help, as i feel like im going mad and all this is in my head. scs have delayed us messed us around and really been unfair and unjust with us. Thanks for reading. please help.

Hi Playtots

welcome to cag :)

Ive asked for your thread to be moved to the retail forum.

Good luck

Tilly

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou