PAO Ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey all

bit in a bummer situation, i have got a parking ticket in april (charged 60 pounds) for parking at a shopping centre car park. I was orignally going to pay for it but after calling them 3 times in 3 days i just couldnt get through to them n it always end up going to BT answer message

i thought to myself....hmm a parking ticket company who never pick the phone up and uses a BT answer message, not very professional..

anyway, after doing some goog-ling i saw a few sites saying dont pay for it so i thought F-it i wont pay it

Now... i have received a reminder stating i owe them more than 200 pounds and it will increase 3 pound a day. I am quite stressed out atm and i really dont know whether to pay for it or not

wat should i do guys?!

hey all

bit in a bummer situation, i have got a parking ticket in april (charged 60 pounds) for parking at a shopping centre car park. I was orignally going to pay for it but after calling them 3 times in 3 days i just couldnt get through to them n it always end up going to BT answer message

i thought to myself....hmm a parking ticket company who never pick the phone up and uses a BT answer message, not very professional..

anyway, after doing some goog-ling i saw a few sites saying dont pay for it so i thought F-it i wont pay it

Now... i have received a reminder stating i owe them more than 200 pounds and it will increase 3 pound a day. I am quite stressed out atm and i really dont know whether to pay for it or not

wat should i do guys?!

Hi there. Do not worry. This is an unenforceable invoice from Private Parking Company. As youve found out contact with these PPCs can be very trying and the appeals process is redundent as you always be sent a 'rejected' template letter no matter how valid your excuse. Ignore them. By taking this route they will pass it on to a DCA who will send 3-4 more letters threatening all sorts. Continue to ignore. After that they give up:-)

Have a look around the threads on here it'll put you in the picture;-)

Edited by DDWales
spelling