Allocation Questionnaire **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cabot issued proceedings through Northampton Bulk centre for an MBNA card that they had bought, needless to say i have never seen an agreement I have been trying to get one since November 2006.

I sent Cabot a CPR 31.14 letter never received a reply, no surprise.

The last I received from the Court was in APRIL, an acknowledgment of my defence and that Cabot had 28 days to contact the court if they wished to proceed. After that time the case would be stayed and they would have to apply for an order lifting the stay.

A couple of days ago I received a letter of Notice of transfer of Proceedings to my local court and an AQ to complete.

I have tried phoning Northampton but just get cut off after holding for ages.

Does anybody know if this means that Cabot have applied to have the stay lifted?

Dispatch, “We have a 911, Armed Robbery in progress, see Surplus Store corner of Peebles Drive and West 24th Street”

Hi Satther

In a word yes, its proceeding,so now you must complete your AQ (N149/150)

Regards

Andy

Edited by Andyorch

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Andy, thanks. interesting given that they have not complied with any requests that I have made.

Dispatch, “We have a 911, Armed Robbery in progress, see Surplus Store corner of Peebles Drive and West 24th Street”

Standard practice from what I see on here Satther, lately.Reinforce it in your AQ ie Other information and Directions.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 3 months later...

Just updating this thread,

I won Cabot solicitors failed to come up with any documentation so I sent a letter to them asking for my cost's just received a cheque for £299. Result!

hiya that is fab news

and it just shows to not give up so very early on -;)

Well done im sure a site team member will come along and mark your thread as won

cheers for the update

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Well done Satterth

Did they discontinue?

Regards

Andy

Andy, yes, they sent a letter saying that they did not agree with my estimate of costs but they were sending the cheque anyway. That was nice of them.