Reasonable amount of time???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was sacked 19th Aug 2008 and am still waiting for a date for my tribunal,its already been postponed once(june 17th)as the company could not attend on that date.I have just received an e-mail from the company stating that,due to a computor error,they have not put their full response in and apologise and have now put in a full amended response....just another stalling tactic I think.

Part of my claim is that I did not receive the relevant documents relating to my offence,witness statements and what I was being charged with,until 6 days before my disciplinary.....I received the documents on the Wed,my disciplinary was the following tues giving me only 3 working days to try to seek advice/defend myself.

Does anyone know if there is a set amount of time that should be given as 3 days to me is not adeqate and the company are saying as I was suspended on July 23rd that I had 4 weeks in which to seek advice.

How is it possible to defend myself/speak to witnesses when I didn't know what the exact charge/or if any charge would be levelled against me or who the witnesses were.

Edited by greendollar

Guest Old_andrew2018

You could send a PM asking for advice to people with expertise in employment issues, such as sidewinder, elche, ell-enn, please remember to include a link to your thread.

Andy