Legal Parking Enforcers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After some help...

In March this year I was issued with a penalty notice by Legal Parking Enforcers (LPE) who seem to operate around Liverpool. Parked at home in the car park for our block of flats- the car was parked in the incorrect space as ours was occupied by somebody in error. The alleged penalty was "parking without permit"- no permits are in use in this carpark, just fob entry to get in and out and allocated spaces.

I was obviously extremely annoyed at this at the time. I dealt with this via my letting agents who verbally told me this had been an error and the ticket had been fully rescinded by the owners of the car parking spaces in question.

Four months later I have received a letter from LPE-having accessed my details via the DVLA- stating £80 is payable and threatening court action. My letting agents have advised me to write to LPE stating the original circumstances and denying their claim but from reading threads on here not sure whether to ignore.

Thanks for any advice, sorry for the ramble...