Help needed please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I hope some one can give me some advice.

I received a letter from Wescott a few months back for a debt of £300. As I had no idea what this was about I sent them a "prove it" letter. They replied stating that they would investigate further. I have now received a letter from SRJ Debt Recoveries stating that they are going to start litigation on behalf of their client Wescott - Littlewoods. This makes more sence to me as I had an account with littlewoods in 2003 although £300 is definitely made up of charges. Because I had sent Wescott a "prove it" letter should I now send SRJ an "account in dispute letter" or a CCA letter? After reading through some posts it seems that the solicitors for SRJ are none other than Bryan Carter! Some one posted that Bryan Carter are not allowed to operate in NI, and as I live in NI should I just ignore this letter?

If anybody can help I would be very grateful as I'm finding this all very confusing and stressful.