rossendales thanking me for contact!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Following the advice offered on here when rossendales started chasing me for council tax arrears I locked up my house and refused to contact them. I have had 2 s**t-o-grams from them put through my door threatening taking my property but I havnt been in when they called. I wrote to the council after the fitrst letter with an offer of payment and and heard nothing! Yesterday I returned home to find a letter posted from rossendales staing they accepted the offer I made. I havnt in fact offered them anything. Would the council have passed on the financial information I provided in support of my offer and can they do this?????

every possibility that the council have sent the offer to the bailiffs

if you pay the council the bailiffs will chase you for there charges

2 visits £42.50 if there is no walking possession agreement

if you pay the bailiffs direct refuse to pay them unless you can pay by standing order tell them this is the only way you will make payments to them because you refuse to pay charges for making payments and a standing order gives you less chance of defaulting on payments which could lead to more bailiffs charges

if they refuse this method of payment go back to the council