New improved 1st Credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does 1st Credit adhere to the OFT’s Debt Collection Guidance?

Yes, we are fully compliant. Since the OFT renewed our licence in February, another of our subsidiary companies, Connaught, was licensed in June, demonstrating that regulatory compliance is of paramount importance to the way we operate on a day-to-day basis.

Just got off the phone to the OFT, the 27th was the day in Feb, when the conclusion was made. In other words 1st Credit must be playing by the rules?

Thats funny, because how does the OFT know what their up to?

I recieved a letter in February with the "Legal action, County court judgement, Bankruptcy, Charging order against property"

Also received a letter in March from another company they are using to collect debts "Doorstep collection Notice"

The person from the OFT told me to send in a complaint, I already have a Reference Number from the previous complaint and the FOS have upheld a complaint against them concerning the OFT Debt Collection Guildlines, which relates to my original complaint to the OFT.

Spark1

Under what circumstances do you discuss legal action?

Those of us in debt should clearly know our rights and responsibilities within the UK regulatory framework and agreed guidelines.We make individuals aware of possible legal procedures where appropriate to do so, and in specific connection to their own circumstances.It is not a threat. Rather, it is an effort to fully inform and help individuals decide on their most appropriate course of action.

haha, this statement is sooooo BS

Under what circumstances do you discuss legal action?

Those of us in debt should clearly know our rights and responsibilities within the UK regulatory framework and agreed guidelines.We make individuals aware of possible legal procedures where appropriate to do so, and in specific connection to their own circumstances.It is not a threat. Rather, it is an effort to fully inform and help individuals decide on their most appropriate course of action.

haha, this statement is sooooo BS

Are they being serious or have they posted that to wind people up :confused:

Fools :lol::lol::lol:

"It is not a threat. Rather, it is an effort to fully inform and help individuals decide on their most appropriate course of action."

My dog didn't bite the postman.

He offered the postman our free luxurious deep level canine massage therapy - designed to improve the blood circulation

"It is not a threat. Rather, it is an effort to fully inform and help individuals decide on their most appropriate course of action."

My dog didn't bite the postman.

He offered the postman our free luxurious deep level canine massage therapy - designed to improve the blood circulation

HAHAHAHAHAHA