You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

themusic

Car Tax???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4001 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi my grandad left me his car when he passed away two years ago, its been reigistered off road, and so has no tax etc, anyway i got it mot'd yesterday and it passed fine, and today i got it insured over the phone i have my policy number, im just not sure how to get it taxed this afternoon, i only passed my test last month, i know i need to do it at the post office but what doc's do i need to take?

Thanks, i looked on the dvla site but it was all about renewing them with a form but i have no form etc

Hi my grandad left me his car when he passed away two years ago, its been reigistered off road, and so has no tax etc, anyway i got it mot'd yesterday and it passed fine, and today i got it insured over the phone i have my policy number, im just not sure how to get it taxed this afternoon, i only passed my test last month, i know i need to do it at the post office but what doc's do i need to take?

Thanks, i looked on the dvla site but it was all about renewing them with a form but i have no form etc

You can renew using the V5, You do not have to be the RK to tax the car.

However, you will need both the MoT certificate and the insurance certificate (not just the policy number)

You can try inputting your VRM here to see if your insurance is yet on the database. If it is, then you can tax the car online here.