Re; Marlin

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would like to ask ,why my thread has been closed,as i did not use bad language or threats, this is just something i am annoyed about,these so called DCA's rule so many people lifes, but if they were told the truth ,it would stop so much heatache,like the people shown in Dispatches.

Why is there not a programe that tells the truth about the 'CCA,s etc.

Why have i been stopped from telling people the truth !

Cag does not condone nuisance call tactics. We are better than that.

I understand feelings run high about this issue, but we hold the moral high ground on this.

there was a lot of bad language in that thread, that I edited out.

I understand what we are all fighting for on this forum,we all need to stick together and become a major force, but when these bullies pick on weak people ,then it is up to this forum to point them in the right way,there was no indication on how to deal with these low lifes,and i think these people need to know how , to deal with these issues !!!!!!!!!!!

yh agreed, best way to deal with these people, is shout back at them in the nicest way, go down the CCA route, or CPR route, and get yourself upto speed with the law, and never given in into them

indeed.... and its a whole lot more satisfying ;)

• Haha 1

I do understand why the thread was stopped,everybody was getting annoyed after seeing these every day people being bullied into paying,

Sorry for going on , i had a bottle of wine or two,and this programme,made me see red. Sorry if i offended anyone !

Edited by littlefatbudha