Removal of Default and claim of unfair charges

nickypudsley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have just joined the forum recently and have been reading some of the posts. I have sent Cap one a letter before action and now need to send a NI POC to claim unfair charges. I am also looking to get the Default that they have placed on my account removed but the N1 POC on the consumer forum does not state any thing about removal of a Default, can any one help in advising the correct wording that needs to be included and if so,where should this be stated?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Rgds,

Pudsley.

Hi, Pudsley.

Have a look at this......................

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/data-protection-default-issues/149449-put-your-credit-reference.html

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Nicky

I would look into quoting CPUTR2008 regs as crapone bank have signed up to the banking code... this code includes this nice little passage:-

“13.6 We may give information to Credit Reference Agencies about the personal debts you owe us if: the amount owned is not being disputed

Under CPUTR2008 codes of practice are legally binding...

5.—(1) A commercial practice is a misleading action if it satisfies the conditions in either

paragraph (2) or paragraph (3).

(3) A commercial practice satisfies the conditions of this paragraph if—

(a) it concerns any marketing of a product (including comparative advertising) which creates

confusion with any products, trade marks, trade names or other distinguishing marks of a

competitor; or

(b) it concerns any failure by a trader to comply with a commitment contained in a code of

conduct which the trader has undertaken to comply with, if—

(i) the trader indicates in a commercial practice that he is bound by that code of

conduct

S.

Thank you both for your advice, it was greatly appreciated! I have now as recommended Scott put the credit reference agencies on notice so I await their response. With reference to my question over the N1POC requirement to add in a statement requesting the default removal, does any one have any advise with regards to this as I really keen to get court procedures started?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Rgds,

Pudsley.

• 3 weeks later...

im in the same situation, but my account was closed nearly 5 years ago, ive requested charges and default removal, ive filed court papers and they've acknowledged, they have till the 21st august to file papers!!