You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Shared Mortgage Not On Credit File

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4011 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,i had a look at my credit rating on experian yesterday and found that there was no information on my mortgage i share a house that i brought together with a friend and we get letters about intrest changes etc from them in joint names but is this right not to be on my file or is it invisible because surely i could go and get another mortgage without the lender knowing i have another mortgage if we see the same credit file as we do which they proberly do.

bump anyone??

Hi,

Sorry I can't really help, but have you checked the other CRA's.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

All mortgage in the UK share information on their own internal ( to all mortgage company's only) database. i think the software is called nationalHUNTER

this is they now track multiple apps etc

this is seperate to the credit ref agencies

here is a link to the Co

Welcome to National Hunter

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"