You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Calling me at work...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4002 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Loan company calls me about 3 times a day at work. I just ditch it to voicemail. It's not too bad as I'm the boss but everyone knows who Welcome is and it's getting embarrassing.

Can they legally keep calling me at my place of work?

It's going to be an interesting year...

You need to tell them 'in writing' that you only wish to be contacted via letter, and that you will not enter into any phone conversation with them or any of their third parties.

Telephone Harassment Letter: Send it Via recorded delivery.And in future just refuse to go through their laughable 'security' procedure over the phone, just keep repeating 'everything in writing'

If/when they choose to ignore that, get a copy of their complaints procedure, and report them to the OFT:The Office of Fair Trading: Contact us

Home page | Ofcom

Consumer Direct

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Many thanks.

As usual, a quick, accurate and helpful response! :)

It's going to be an interesting year...

Many thanks.

As usual, a quick, accurate and helpful response! :)

Your most welcome;)

• Haha 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

They are breaching OFT guidlines calling you at your place of work. Report them to TS, the OFT and your MP.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)