You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

alih

Alih...NCP fine in a Railway Station Car Park...Legal?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4007 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi, i've been issued a parking contravention charge under the rail byelaws - it happened at a NCP car park at the O2 its says i'm in breach of rail byelaws and then talks about a parking contravention charge and not how i breached the byelaws. it says i wasn't parked correctly between markings on the bays!

i've since received a letter - some people on this forum say i should ignore it - i happened to come across this thread that said slightly different. can you please help? always better to get more advice

many thanks

You posted on the end of an old thread.

I have moved your post and made a new thread for you.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Ignore the lot. Expect letters from NCP, Roxburge and Graham White.

It's just a intimidating letter chain.

NCP byelaw ticket is fraudulent tat. Forward it to your local trading standards.

Even better, scan it (minus personal details). I've got about 10 in my collection so far - they'll be going to NCP's local Trading Standards soon.