You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Helpmeoutplease

Lloyds or BLS who do i deal with?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4010 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I hoping someone here could advise me if Lloyds are correct in what I received today?

I had a coupe of loans and a credit card with Lloyds that got passed on to the very nice people at BSL.

Earlier this month I CCA’s BLS with 3 postal orders made out to BLS with 3 separate letters, today I have received a letter from Lloyds and 2 of the postal orders returned saying they can’t cash them as they have BLS on the name.

I thought BLS were dealing with this debt, can Lloyds do this?

BLS and LLoyds are the same company.

If you acknowledge BLS involvement in the account, Lloyds can claim tax relief.

Deal with Lloyds and Lloyds only.

If Lloyds say they can't deal with it because it now belongs to BLS - tell them you know they are the same company and you are only prepared to deal with your original creditor, no-one else.

Not only will you save yourself money in the long run, you'll save the taxpayer too.....;-)

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)