WON IN COURT - what happens to my default notice?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Defence for what exactly and what was default for?

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

• 2 weeks later...

If you ask the court for an extract of decree to be sent to the credit reference agency or to yourself to forward it on. If the default is as a result of the reason it went to court...ie. charges took you well over your overdraft then by successfully defending that in court it should be wiped out.

Ask for the extract of decree and send that to experian (along with £8 search fee) and explain to them that you got a default but it went to court and you won. Ask them to remove it. Most of the time they will remove it.

Hi there Henry 5. On what basis did you win and what did you do prior to court hearing to get to that stage? I have 2 defaults that are studebt accounts which I had in 2006. Desperate to remove them! Just need a little help pleeze??

hi natlani

their solicitors never turned up, but i had them by the short and curlies anyway. i am in the middle of a battle with cra's at moment as halifax have placed a default on my account no dn, hundreds of pounds of charges etc arent experian supposed to be regulated by OFT??

experian director told me they had been taken to court on a few occassions and judge has sided in their favour, can't find any of this on web though?

All I can say is persevere and good luck!

hi natlani

their solicitors never turned up, but i had them by the short and curlies anyway. i am in the middle of a battle with cra's at moment as halifax have placed a default on my account no dn, hundreds of pounds of charges etc arent experian supposed to be regulated by OFT??

experian director told me they had been taken to court on a few occassions and judge has sided in their favour, can't find any of this on web though?

All I can say is persevere and good luck!

Congrats dude, Halifax have placed a default on me too! Did you request your data for £10? Do you think I can bank charges on student Overdraft and if so can I take Halifax to court for that? Please help me with some advise as I am 6 months preggers and desperate not helping the baby's health at all :(

Edited by natlani