Everything else is very important...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

One of those days.

I really have to:

Clean the fish out before they start using the gravel to write 'clean me' on the inside of the glass

Do a pile of ironing that (no kidding here) comes up to my waist

Collate several months worth of bank correspondence

Reply to several months worth of bank correspondence that I'd missed

Report several banks to ICO/FOS/TS/OFT for various stuff they've done

Work out f+f offer letters that are completely watertight and very very persuasive

Organise the clearance of my late FIL's house

Organise the carpeting of my late FIL's house

Bo**ock BT for setting Westcot and Solicitors on my late FIL for not paying his phone bill after he had died, then not even bothering to offer condolences when OH pointed out what a pile of to**ers they were to ignore all the correspondence we'd sent regarding passing away of FIL.

Make and decorate two cakes for kids teachers for end of term (weds), which seeing as I do it professionally will have to be done properly rather than just slapped together.

So why is it that anything else that doesn't involve doing one of those things has suddenly become very necessary? My bedside cabinet drawer is now spotless, as is the dishwasher filter, and even though I don't actually want to be on the PC I've spent several hours surfing the net for absolutely nothing.

I had such high hopes this morning. Now it's 2.30 and I've pretty much got as far as buying some eggs for the cakes. And I need to pick up the kids in half an hour:rolleyes:

Ho hum, late night tonight and a full day tomorrow I suppose:)

It's not just me is it? Please tell me someone else out there will find any old mundane and pointless thing to do in lieu of getting on with the pressing jobs you should have done last week? Please:)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

I'm the same and as corny as it sounds, if I spend 30 minutes writing a to do list and putting things in order of importance I tend to do more things. Better yet do a time matrix Time Management. Urgent v important 2

I can sympathise with the fish though. I have 4 tanks running and try to change 25% of the water each week.

Now get offline and do the ironing ;)

“Bankruptcy is a legal proceeding in which you put your money in your pants pocket and give your coat to your creditors” - Joey Adams :D

Hi Going Down

I did exactly as told and got off the computer...to make some fudge:)

I have done the list thing, but when I'm in this sort of mood it just doesn't help:rolleyes: I'm sure tomorrow will be different:D

Lexis exactly chill out"what cant be done today can be done tomorrow" thats my motto and im sticking to it.

On a more serious note, i do know where you are coming from here i have stacks of stuff to do and not have a job would would think there is plenty of time to do it.

But the problem im having at the moment is my pills i take so many of the damm things i get so tired and nod off at midday then before i know it the news at 6 is on lol.

Then like you find myself up all night.

Still sod it' it will all get done eventually.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

:D:D, glad to hear it pinkduchess :lol:

I have to say I did do a bit of my list. I made chocolates and truffles for the boys teacher's, and a cake for the office staff.

Unfortunately the moment I stepped out of the house this morning the wind caught the cake box and the whole bl**dy lot flew out of my hands.

That's about a tenners worth of ingredients, not to mention the several hours it took me to make and decorate, lying in pieces on the grass outside my front door:mad:

That'll learn me to follow my to-do list:lol:

:DI would get your paperwork sorted out as this will involve your money!

Then clean out the fish before they pass away

Make the kids cakes

then chill

Fish being sorted later as I need to get new filter bits. I think one of them is fashioning a little 'help me' sign out of plants....

Oh, and in addition to everything else that is managing to stop me doing things I need to do, my lovely children decided this morning would be a good time to take out (and leave out) every toy that has small parts so that they could play before school. I can't really see the carpet in my front room anymore, but there are some very pretty Geomag designs strewn about the place:D

I know that feeling well..............I have a house guest coming next week and desperately need to clean. After reading this thread I decided I would write a list but as I went to find the one and only pen that I seem to have in this flat bloody ASBO shot off with it and it is currently residing under the bed now ! In the middle at that :mad: