Ruthbridge/ Masterloan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, my wife received letter from Ruthbridge end of April this year,and was starting to worry about it,( See Attached ).

So i sent a CCA to Ruthbridge on 3rd July 2009, which was sent by recorded delivery and also included £1.00 postal Order, addressed to them, this was signed for as i checked.

Have this morning received a letter from different CCA, JB Debt Collection ( also known as asset Collection & investigations ,as my wife also received letter from them for Studio alleged debt,and noticed the addressess were the same. ) Anyway, do you think i should send CCA to new DCA, or send letter to Ruthbridge,as they may have already sold debt before receiving CCA.

Many thanks.Steve

Ruthbridge upload.pdf

jb upload.pdf

Sorry mate, i havnt put it that clear, there are 2 different debts with different creditors , being dealt with by two DCAs ,but both DCAs have the same address but different names, Steve.

If Ruthbridge are involved then there's a great chance the debt's statute barred anyway.

Just hate every DCA out there

I think it is nearly six years ,but i am not sure, do not want to SARS yet just incase,my wife was paying a £1.00 a month up to 2004 i think !

Believe me, if Ruthbridge are involved then the debt's statute barred or VERY VERY close to it....I've been a member here a long time and what I'm saying results from my extensive experience. :)

Just hate every DCA out there

Let me just explain again, did receive DCA letter ,toward the end of April 2009 ,my wife was worried so sent CCA letter to Ruthbridge on 3rd July 2009, dont know if they had already sold debt to another DCA, but Ruthbridge did sign for CCA letter and Postal Order.

Received letter from JB Debt recovery dated 20 July 2009 , i want to know if Ruthbridge sold this debt while i had sent CCa on 3rd July 2009,as it will be in dispute within a couple of days ! Please Help !!

Edited by littlefatbudha

• 2 weeks later...