moloney

advice needed on how to deal with welcome finance-lewis group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4033 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am writing on behalf of my son who got a loan from welcome finance. He is not working now or claiming and is unable to make repayments. They have passed the debt to a debt collectors who are in fact their partner group called The lewis group. They have accepted repayments of £40.00 per month but I have wrote asking them to confirm that his outstanding balance is final and that no further interest or charges will be added to the outstanding bill of £5000.00 ish. They merely confirm this is his balance as it stands and seem to be dodging the fact of a final balance. Is there a special form or wording or downloadable template I should use to make this clear, so the balance does not keep going up and up. or after paying £40.00 for ages they dont suddenly add interest on.

Thanks