Emails

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cant believe i have just got an Email from Triton, reminding me of my next due payment, How can this be, how have they got an email address for me? plus i share the use of a computer which is open and anyone who i share with, could of read my emails who i didnt want to, does anyone know whats going on or had similar, i find this a breech of my privacy, and find it scary, what next?:!:

Cant believe i have just got an Email from Triton, reminding me of my next due payment, How can this be, how have they got an email address for me? plus i share the use of a computer which is open and anyone who i share with, could of read my emails who i didnt want to, does anyone know whats going on or had similar, i find this a breech of my privacy, and find it scary, what next?:!:

Have you got internet banking with NatWest/RBS? Or did you at one time have it?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

ahhh yes, just realised, was so long ago i forgot, maybe putting it in spam or just ignoring it should hopefully help, a new tactic now and just wondering why now, as never missed a payment anyway,

thankyou

ahhh yes, just realised, was so long ago i forgot, maybe putting it in spam or just ignoring it should hopefully help, a new tactic now and just wondering why now, as never missed a payment anyway,

thankyou

Not just a pretty face here ;)

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf