You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

hardcore_alleigh

hardcore_alleigh: round 2?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3915 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

ok so im back again!:D

has anyone had any luck with a second claim against their bank for the same account?

thanks in advance xxx

Alleigh vs Halifax - £2213 settled :D

ok so im back again!:D

has anyone had any luck with a second claim against their bank for the same account?

thanks in advance xxx

Yes I have seen someone claim twice and more than that.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

excellent, Prelim letter being posted tomorrow then :D

ive had problems with my printer, now im back in action, letters being posted tomorrow for sure :D

things seem to have changed since my last claim back in 2007.

i sent prelim letter with a statememnt of charges i was claiming to halifax on tuesday. how long do i wait until i recieve an acknowledgement from them before sending an LBA?

Hi

You still give them 14 days to reply before sending your LBA :)

Tills

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

lovely thanks, so the procedure is still the same? am i likely to get a response, and if not i take it i file a court claim after the LBA has expired?

any advice greatfully received :)

Hiya

You will most likely get the go away we are not interested response :rolleyes: but yes take it all the way to your local county court :)

Tilly

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

received a letter from halifax saying that they arent processing any claims at present.

will be sending my LBA next tuesday anyway :)

is anyone being paid out at present?

so now i have to go to my county court?

this sounds scary, will my claim just sit and wait until the OFT makes a decision?