no smoke/ but plenty of beer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i have just one question. as a smoker i cannot have a smoke in the airport or on the plane. but why do i have to put up with drunken passengers for what can be 14 hours on a trip to turkey. bigpaddy

One's a nuisance and the other could be fatal. Fire hazard and passive smoking comes to mind. In comparison, you'd probably survive a drunk but not a fire.

The drinking of alcohol is not essential, so should be phased out.

If you're on about drunks that board planes, they do get arrested if it gets too out of hand.

hi, i have just one question. as a smoker i cannot have a smoke in the airport or on the plane. but why do i have to put up with drunken passengers for what can be 14 hours on a trip to turkey. bigpaddy

Alcohol makes a profit for the airline; smoking - if it were allowed - has a cost for the airline as they have to have more 'air-packs' on-line to remove the smoke from the cabin air (and that has a fuel cost) and the air filters need cleaning/replacing more often.