Mothercare

blakey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Hope someone can answer my query....

I went to buy a Universal Cot Top Baby Changer at Mothercare today and they didn't have any in stock at the store but I was told I could order one from the store and they would deliver it free of charge.

However, when they ordered it the price came up as £24.99 but the store itself had the same changing mat pictured with the price of £19.99

The salesperson who took my order said that as they ordered it through their website on the internet in store they had no way of changing the price that it was ordered at - which I can understand.

The Salesperson also typed in the product code of the mat at the till and even in store it came up as £24.99

I took a picture of the in-store advertised price of £19.99 and was wondering if I have any right to try and get back the difference in the advertised price of £19.99 and the price they have on the web site?

Had they had one in stock at the store I would have haggled and complained because they are advertising a different price, but not sure if I can do that here!

Hope someone can help.

Thankyou

Blakey

Hi Blakey06.

All be it five years ago I used to work as a senior member of staff at Mothercare HO in customer services.

If you drop a line to HO with the picture of the instore advertisement I'm pretty sure they will refund you the difference. Not unless a huge change has come about since I left. Their a reasonable bunch there.

The address is as follows:

Mothercare Customer Services Centre

Cherry Tree Road

Watford

Hertfordshie

WD24 6SH

Best Wishes.

Ladytwinklepants.