You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

theformerdebtor

Enforceable credit agreement?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4008 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

I am not sure if this agreement is enforceable. I mean I don't have a clue:rolleyes:. I've tried to sort it out myself but is not really easy. I am not very familiar with all these terms. Any advice is more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

SkyCardAgreement1.jpg

SkyCardAgreement2.jpg

Give a man a gun and he'll rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he'll rob everyone!

The Bank:

An institution, where you can borrow money if you can present sufficient evidence, to prove that you don't need it !!!

The Banker:

A man, who will lend you an umbrella, but want it back as soon as it will start to rain !!!

The problem is that the CCA is too small

You could try either going to the quick reply box, scroll down and click on go advanced and then scroll down and then click on manage attachments and you can then upload to the CAG site server OR you can use something like photobucket

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

Thanks for that Ive..

Ill try that

Give a man a gun and he'll rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he'll rob everyone!

The Bank:

An institution, where you can borrow money if you can present sufficient evidence, to prove that you don't need it !!!

The Banker:

A man, who will lend you an umbrella, but want it back as soon as it will start to rain !!!

Sorry I've :confused:

Are you talking about that URL thing? Cos if is that, I am not really sure how to do it.

Thanks

The Bank:

The Banker:

This are actually the copies that they send to reply to my CCA letter.

I have found the original ones which are better.

I will try these.

The Bank:

The Banker:

Let's see how is this one. Crap:confused:

The Bank:

The Banker:

next?

Still too small

LastScan.jpg

The Bank:

The Banker:

I've... welcome to my threat, by the way

Is photobucket that website which require subscription?

Thanks

Edited by theformerdebtor

The Bank:

The Banker: