Sharkleycard - has anyone won???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After a successful bout with other DCAs and CC companies I have managed to either get the debt wiped clean because of no CCA or get a massive settlement discount when one did exist. I have come to the end of my tether with Sharklycard.

The copy of the CCA they sent was a very blurred unreadable microfiche copy of an application form.

Been to 2 DCA's - both sent packing when they saw the copy. Wrote to BC and asked for debt to be zero'd as they ignored fact was in dispute when passed onto another DCA.

Got a reply back 4 weeks later which didnt answer any of the questions I raised.

It read "thank you for your £1 fee".......strange as didnt send... "here is your CCA"....... in fact was a copy of my T&Cs.

Its a debt of £8k, not heard from another DCA for 8 months now, drops off credit file in 3 years as default was 3 years ago. I don't like things dangling so to speak.

Do I:

Bite the bullet and wait the 3 years and ward off anymore DCA's.

or

Get a No win no fee solicitor involved as they are more likely to listen to solicitors correspondence to zero the account.

Any ideas.... many thanks in advance

Debt Managers (Barclaycard) £7150 - CCA sent - poor photcopy of app form - they rtnd acct to BC. Then Robinson Way come on scene - sent packing straight away. Will they try a third attempt????? :) Yes they did, roll on Westcot, told them were to stuff it. Not heard anything since but Lowell Financial have been searching my credit file. Round 4, ding a ling ling!!:D Now Crapquest on the scene - bought the debt and want the balance... don't think so 8)

Equidebt (Co-Operative Visa) £6800 - CCA sent in June - no response still!! Was Ex-Northern Rock card so probably lost. Equidebt have now agreed to write off and remove credit ref listing completely!!! :lol:

Robinson Way (Abbey) - debt sold to RW £1840 - await letter from them....cant CCA as bank account.... agreed to settle for £368 :-D