e-motion tv from tescos n sky remote help

kinkyklee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4762 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi my dad just gave me an e-motion flatscreen tv just coz he dont use it nomore....but we havent or cant find the code to connect the remote to the sky one,does anyone else have this tv or prob with theres...rang sky she was no help as usuall

thanks

thats because e-motion tv make is not recognized.

most of tellys like these are made by other companies such as panasonic or phillips but are done at cost and are given and different makers name.

if you can find out if philips or panasonic etc parts are used then you can try those codes.

I personally can't find anything on the net about that type of tv.

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 7 months later...

Hi, sorry for bumping an old thread but I am having the exact same trouble as the OP and was wondering if they ever solved the problem and if so what code did they use? I've googled for more hours than is humanly possible on this one...........:(

Stew

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I purchased an "e-motion tv" within the last 2 weeks. There were two pages missing in the manual. The instructions to set the correct code to use the "sky remote" were not in the correct line. Sky had a different code number as the one supplied by e-motion tv. In addition to that, e-motion tv said you need a "Sky remote revision 9" to be able to progrmme the code in - Sky state they don't even make them yet!

I have now returned the TV to my supplier and bought a more common name one and it is all working fine - the downside is that I've paid for 3 very long calls to sky, purchased a Revision 9 sky remove for £20 which I no longer need. I shall be contacting "WHICH" MAGAZINE.