You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

kinkyklee

anyone know who will give me a good bank account with extras with having bad credit

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4005 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

got really bad credit rating....*i think*

never can get anything like overdraft loan etc

does anyone know of a good bank that will except me with credit card or overdraft

Me Too So Am V Interested :)

Citibank gave me an account even tho I just completed and IVA. I have a cheque book and a visa Debit Card and an overdraft

Edited by musky

blimey they must not do very good checks then as when I just went on to apply this is what was on their basic apllication page:

To proceed with your application, you must be able to confirm that:

• You are aged 18 or over
  • You are not already an existing customer (already a customer?)
  • You are a UK resident
  • You have an annual income of £20,000 or above
  • You have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs) against you
  • You are not registered Bankrupt or in a Voluntary Arrangement

To complete your application, you will also need the following information:

• Your address details for the last 3 years, including postcode(s)
  • Your current employment and salary details including your employer's full address and postcode
  • Your current bank account details including account number and sort code

If you can fulfil the above criteria, and have all the necessary information to hand, please

I cantseem to find anywhere so am stuck with Halifax, TBH its okay i got a debit card and direct debit standing order facilitys, dont think anyone will give me an overdraft though! Probably best I dont have one any way !