You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

tel005

Is this a real credit agreement?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4013 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, back in January this year I sent the cca request letter for my virgin credit card then owned by MBNA to Uk Debt & Legal Services who are acting for Arrow Global. Now nearly 6 months later I have been sent this document with no cover letter but just a compliments slip from a company called Fredrickson International Limited.

I have also now received a letter from Fredrickson Int asking for immediate payment before action is taken.

Now then, firstly, I didnt think my details were allowed to be passed to another company after I had requested the cca, secondly the time frame has way past & thirdly is it a true cca or is ot my original application as it states on it both?

Can this company take action? The last thing I want is court action or baliffs.

I need help people please as really unsure about what to do - its like a mine field!

virgin.pdf

Hi, you really should remove your name on the "agreement". The banks look at this website.

I do think however that it's unenforceable due to no APR, repayment terms or credit limit.

Is there a back page to this "agreement"

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Fredricksons are the bottom of the pile for collecting unenforceable debts, I would ignore them completely, at worse they will threaten to send somebody round who is NOT a bailiff but a commission based 'field agent'. I haven't heard of Freds (as we call them here) continually ringing people.

If they write again you can send the "I do not acknowledge this alleged debt" letter to them or the "I am bemused as this has gone to xxx xxx xxx and xxx" letter.

I'd also contact Trading Standards and the OFT about the alleged debt being passed around to so many people, its against the OFT guidelines.

yes this is the back page, some tatty old photo copy.

I have also looked at the number that was hand written on the top after they copied it and the account number does not match the account number I have on my old statements?

virgin back page.pdf

ok thanks sillygirl1 I will.

You still need to remove your personal details from PDF1.

Can you enlarge and re post the right hand side of the back of the form as there appear to be T&Cs there?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

You still need to remove your personal details from PDF1.

Can you enlarge and re post the right hand side of the back of the form as there appear to be T&Cs there?

Shouldn't need to. It's a pdf file and adobe has the facility to enlarge the image

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Oops! I forgot, silly me :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

yeah thanks that what i was going to say.

so any answers as to if its a real credit agreement ?

what letter should i send now?

It is a real agreement, if you are trying to make it an 'unenforceable agreement' to get out of paying it it is not really what this site is about. If you believe you still owe some of the money on this credit card then you need to send a letter to Freds asking if they actually own the debt, as it has been 'round the houses' it is possible.

There are suitable letters in the templates, you now need to read the sticky on the letters side and take it from there.

ok I'll take a look at the letters.

Why does the account number that was hand written on the top after it was copied not match my account number?

It may be that it is a file reference number and not an account number, you would have to ask the company that question.

mm ok, seems weird that the first 10 numbers match but the rest dont, looks like they might have me muddled with another account number?