Robinson Way Default Problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,I have a default on my credit report for £707 but has been satisfied

I defaulted on the 9/12/2006 i got a mortgage last year and that default wasnt on there but all of a sudden its on there can they do that?basically i need to remove it if possible as im applying for another mortgage soon as im moving in with my girlfriend and obviously this effects my chances ofa mortgage and especially in todays economic climate.I think the debt was originally with capital one but was then sold to robinson way.

Thanks J

?

so the robbing ways have put a default on an already marked settled debt?

puzzled?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

on my report it says robinson way 'default' then satisfied, all I know is that it wasnt on there this time last year when i applied for my mortgage but i got an alert in my emails to say that my experian account had been altered and there it was but i paid the debt off before last may.It wasnt my credit card it was my mom's but she didnt keep up the payments but obviously falls back on me but just dont understand how they can put it on all of a sudden.

on my report it says robinson way 'default' then satisfied

So the entry shows, Robinson Way-Default £XXX then Satisfied?

If it shows satisfied on your file then there is nothing to worry about.

New creditors will look at it see that you were once in default with robbers way, and that you paid them off, which is why it shows satisfied;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

was it in your mums name? if it was why is the default in yours?

Send a SAR to robinson way and get the info they hold. I am currently trying to get back the last 10yrs of payments I made to them as they now admit no proof of the debt (alleged) and interest. They also insist they have a "legal obligation" to report that I owe them money!! They are not very bright at Robbers:)

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

I Had the default because i took the card out in my name for my mother as she said she would pay it back because her credit it so bad she isnt even allowed a debit card thats how bad so anyways got it for her but she just didnt pay it which is a lesson learned now so obviously i paid it all off in the end.

If I send a subject access report how come i have to send a £10 postal order with the letter??and what do i do with the letter once i get information or if i get information back from them?

The £10 is the max a company can charge for the information. It could show all the info they hold and may have some explanation as to why the default has been added when it was. The more you know the better your reply to them will be:)

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

I Had the default because i took the card out in my name for my mother as she said she would pay it back because her credit it so bad she isnt even allowed a debit card thats how bad so anyways got it for her but she just didnt pay it which is a lesson learned now so obviously i paid it all off in the end.

If I send a subject access report how come i have to send a £10 postal order with the letter??and what do i do with the letter once i get information or if i get information back from them?

I think there are some crossed wires here:confused:

On your Credit file the default you had for the card, now shows, "Satisfied" ??

If it shows that the default is now 'satisfied' there is no point in getting a SAR, keep the ten pounds.

This is only information placed on your file, for other creditors to see, if it states the default is now satisfied, then you will not get this removed as it is factually correct, and may even go in your favour should you wish to get further credit.

If however you have paid this debt, and it is still showing that you are in default, then you should tell the robbers way that you have satisfied the account and that they need to update your file to show this;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

yes it says satisfied next to default but was under the impression that this is still bad on your file but maybe not.

No, so long as the entry is factually correct,ie,

DCA default £XXX DD/MM/YYYY SATISFIED DD/MM/YYYY

That is fine, it shows that you 'did' owe money, but you have now paid up and the debt/default is satisfied..:D