new and need advice please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all, i am new here and hope i posted in right section

i use to live in the uk and had a bit of trouble with my ex wife hassling me all the time and making things up, and then calling the police saying i was harrassing her etc...

i got really fedup of this going on and on day and night so i quit my job for a well known company and moved abroad, thinking all my troubles would be at an end.

well my ex wife contacted my ex works and they have given out information about me, like why i quit my job, the date i quit and also where i have moved to, also since i found this out, they have also given out my information to a third party.

when i asked the third party who gave them my information as i want a name, because they broke the law under the data protection act, all i got back from them was sorry we cant tell you under the data protection act

my ex wife is also hounding me on the internet on some sites i go on and keeps txting me on my mobile and once or twice made a few calls to me saying she knows were i am and she wont stop making my life hell.

i have emaild my ex works asking them who and why was my information given out, but they ignore my emails, so i emailed the ceo of the company and he wont reply either.

anyone got any ideas on what i should do please ?

You could report it to the Information Commissioners Office

Edited by foolishgirl
Link removed

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

all ready done that and they aint even answered any emails to me

am i invisable ?

nobody seems to give a dam about it

but if i was to give out information, they would all be contacting me

a mate of mine mentioned i might have the CEO's email address wrong and thats why he aint answering me

the firm is united co-op and the ceo is peter marks

anyone know his email address or can foind out for me please ?

the firm is united co-op and the ceo is peter marks

anyone know his email address or can foind out for me please ?

Google is usually your friend. Without looking too far I found the following examples, searching on united co-op ceo peter marks email;

http://www.naturealert.org/14.3.07/images/Palm%20Oil%20Report.pdf

Co-op

Peter Marks

CEO, United Co-operatives Ltd

Sandbrook Park,

Sandbrook Way,

Rochdale, OL11 1RY

www.coop.co.uk

Email: [email protected]

http://www.notjustanessexgirl.com/2009/05/supermarket-contact-details-around-the-world/

Co-op

Peter Marks

CEO, United Co-operatives Ltd

Sandbrook Park,

Sandbrook Way,

Rochdale, OL11 1RY

www.coop.co.uk

Email: [email protected]

So there's two with similar email addresses which seems to be confirmation. I could see several other likely results if you want to check them out.

HTH

Cheers

Rob

all ready done that and they aint even answered any emails to me

am i invisable ?

Along with lots of others! Took me 12 months recently to get a response from ICO & then only did so after writing to my MP.

BTW, they don't respond to email, has to be written & send Rec. Del to be sure.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Are you intending to return to the UK?. Youre not going to get any response via data protection means whilst out of the country.

So, my advice, for what its worth, visit your web sites under a new name, change your phone number.

Oh and by the way, Your ex doesnt work for a DCA does she? She'd be an ideal recruit for hassling people with idle threats:).

Enjoy your new life and forget all the bs