You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Confession

Virgin/Tesco PP in situ Want to offer FF Settlement?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3973 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Payment Plans (PP)are in place with two of my debtors. I pay £60 per month to each. This arrangement has been in place for 2 years. I now want to offer them both a full and final settlement of 10% of the o/s balances. Can i do this without jeopardy to the PP and nil interest in place?

Debtor 1 i(£6500 owed ) is a personal loan with Tesco No extra interest was charged for defaulting. Failed to reassign loan. Loan in place for 7 years

Debtor 2 (£6900) is with Virgin MNBA credit card. I transferred from Egg on 0% (foolish) I regret this bitterly. High interest rates meant that i could not pay. Got them to freeze interest Credit card in place for 3 years

Any advice would be appreciated

forumbox_top_right.gifforumbox_left_tile.gifBank Charges You should have started your claim for your bank charges by now.

Don't wait.

You should send your bank a Subject Acess Request asking for all personal data they hold on you - not just statements.

You should calculate all of your bank charges and related interest as far back as 1995.

You should send your bank a demand for a refund giving them 7 days.

You should commence your legal action adding 8% statutory interest.

If you wait for the outcome of the test case, you may not be able to claim like this. you may not be able to claim interest. You may only be offered the difference between the charge and the OFT "fair charge".

The repayment scheme will try to limit you to refinds from 2001 only.

A repayment scheme will not deal with any bank charges related defaults on the credit register whereas in a court action you can ask for these to be removed and to be compensated for the damage caused to you and your family by them.

You should also write to the bank and to the CRA and put all charges related credit entries in disupte and warn them that you will want them removed from the Register when the test case is over. Warn them also that you are likely to be seeking compensation for these wrongful data entries.

Full and final settlement

Have you previously accepted a partial repayment of your bank charges in full settlement?

You will still be able to claim the rest of your money back after the Test case is decided.

Get all your information back to 1995 and put in your claim now.

forumbox_right_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_left.gifforumbox_bottom_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_right.gif

forumbox_top_left.gifforumbox_top_tile.gifforumbox_top_right.gifforumbox_left_tile.gifAre you letting your bank keep your money Are you giving away thousands of pounds??

Many people aren't claiming all of the money they are entitled to when they make their bank charges claims.

You have been forced to pay unfair bank charges.

Have you forgotten that your bank has charged you inteest on those charges?

If you are overdrawn and the bank owes you charges - then your overdraft is made up of charges - money which you bank owes you.

Yet you are paying interest to the bank - on your own money!!!

Follow this link to see the discussions on this.

You might even double th size of your claim.

forumbox_right_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_left.gifforumbox_bottom_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_right.gif

[/url]

help

Foolishly requested CCA together with offering a final settlement. Well they have rejected my offer and send no CCA therefore i am going to formal request CCA as this website suggested in the first place. I was just scared.

My question is should i reply back to the rejection of my firm and final offer or should i just request CCA ?

Any help appreciated

wait for the outcome of the cca

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I issued the request for CCA on 17 August 2009 so far i havent heard anything about that except for a letter from Triton saying that i have broken my repayment plan and that i need to bring the payments up to date. This is because i paid them £20.00 instead of £60.00 last month . They are now threatening too take further action unless i bring payments up to date

I am not working at the moment but hope too soon so that i can pay them the £60.00 agreed. I really want this debt to be settled

Triton havent mentioned the CCA at all. I will wait for the CCA and if it doesnt come with 14 days will issue a reminder.

I am a coward and feel pressure to continue paying them the £60 per month. It will be difficult until i get a job.

What do u think ?

When you requested the CCA did you include the £1 fee? If not you'll have to resend again.

They have 12 working days from receipt to provide the documents.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

I did include the £1.00 postal order. The outstanding debt with Tesco is a loan about 7 years ago

The period they have to comply to your CCA request hasn't expired yet. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT