Barclaycard CCA Request Help

xyberpix
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There,

I sent a CCA request off to Barclaycard on the 22nd June and received the attached documents back from them. Looking through these they have only sent me the T's &C's, I'd really like to move this one forward, but after spending ages reading on here, I'm still not too sure how to progress from here onwards.

If anyone would be willing to let me know what I'm in for on going down this route as well, I'd really appreciate it, as my gut is telling me that they don't posses a signed copy, but I really don't know what to expect going forward, and what my chances are on this one.

It sounds like some people on here have been going through hell, so I really don't know whether to progress this one or not?

When I get a more financially stable I would like to purchase the books recommended on these forums, but right now this isn't really an option.

Any help on this one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

xyberpix

------------

Links to Documents:

Page 1

BarclayCard01.jpg picture by xyberpix - Photobucket

Page 2

BarclayCard02.jpg picture by xyberpix - Photobucket

Page 3

BarclayCard03.jpg picture by xyberpix - Photobucket

Page 4

BarclayCard04.jpg picture by xyberpix - Photobucket

Page 5

BarclayCard05.jpg picture by xyberpix - Photobucket

Edited by xyberpix

No Middenmess its not your pc I can't get them to enlarge either.

xyberpix can you enlarge your thumbnails please.

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

Hi Xyberpix..........just managed to read your links,You will find when you read other threads including mine you have received the standard reply from BC it appears they will not change their attitude,no matter what you write to them.suggest you try SAR,they will initially send just statements and be very slow at doing just that.KEEP AT IT we will win //Best of Luck.............Firstship

Hey Xyperpix they are the exact same documents I received from BC yesterday.

Like Firstship stated it seems to be their standard repliy to CCA requests.

I am sending A/C now in dispute letters and digging deeper to see if they have signed agreement. Which I doubt.

Hi Xberpix,

Read Link No2 in my signature below, about the CPR strategy. You're unlikely to get sight of your credit agreement otherwise.

You cannot necessarily assume that their failure to provide the agreement means they don't have it.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

I have two accounts with barclaycard (One was with morgan stanley originally)

The same thing, just terms and conditions sent, nothing else. (They sent 2004 barclaycard terms and conditions with one even though this was with morgan stanley at the time)

They have sent letters stating that they have sent the cca which I have responded by saying they have not.

Looks like a similar pattern here.

Hi

Been reading this thread, same position for me they have now concluded saying my account is not in dsipute a they have sent me what is required for a CCA request. Also they are refusing to pay my charges as they are £12.00 charges and they say they are perfectlt legal and if I want them to go to FOS but not sure how to start complaint with FOS and pointers please.

AFW

Will watch this one with interest as I am acting for a 70ish year old friend in exact same position - Bcard insist they have compiled with request by sending T&Cs.

Have sent template letter pointing out they have not and await a response.

I went through similar experience last year and got majorly hassled by Mercers, but as if by magic after 6 months all contact stopped and I recently cancelled the £10 token payment and all I got was a letter from Mercers asking me to give them a call.

Hi to Roy, 242, BullHunter and Sprice.

Please feel free to start your own threads in the BC forum to discuss your own cases.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)