Notice of Intention to Enforce Charge Certificate. NI PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help. I have a few outstanding parking fines. I simply can't afford to pay them as they are currently supposed to be £90 each. The above notice is for a fine on 25/2/9. Basically they are saying about clamping and removal. However I no longer have that car as it is a company car and has been changed. The DVLN I should have been updated about the change of ownership.

Can someone help. It also refers to Traffic Management (Northern Ireland) Order 2005.

thank you

These sound like local authority PCNs that have neither been paid nor appealed. Is there a reason for this?

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

So you got some parking tickets, couldn't afford them so hid your head in the sand hoping the problem would go away. It hasn't. As things stand you are going to have to pay. Worst case scenario is your employer's car is seized and you end up losing your job.

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Worst case scenario is your employer's car is seized and you end up losing your job.

How do you reckon a company car can be seized for this Bernie? If the OP does not own the vehicle then it cannot be seized. I don't see how you can make the leap to the fact that the employer could terminate his contract either for a parking offence. I think you are just scaremongering in this regard which doesn't seem helpful.

However EBOY, the parking tickets as Bernie says, will not go away and you need to resolve them urgently and legally.

I have just logged in to check the pcn details. I know this is probably irelevant but it has given the colour of the car as "unknown". I guess that is not enough to argue a case.

I have just logged in to check the pcn details. I know this is probably irelevant but it has given the colour of the car as "unknown". I guess that is not enough to argue a case.

Nope. 'fraid not.

How do you reckon a company car can be seized for this Bernie? If the OP does not own the vehicle then it cannot be seized. I don't see how you can make the leap to the fact that the employer could terminate his contract either for a parking offence. I think you are just scaremongering in this regard which doesn't seem helpful.

However EBOY, the parking tickets as Bernie says, will not go away and you need to resolve them urgently and legally.

For the OP to be pursued, the OP must be the RK. The OP did not take the opportunity to rebut the presumption that the RK is the owner of the vehicle.

Ultimately the council, through agents, will be able to seize assets of the OP to recover the debt. The company car (if the OP is again the RK) will appear to be an asset of the OP and could well be seized. This will then mean that the OP will have to involve their employer.

An unsympathetic employer may well then chose to interpret the OP allowing this situation to have arisen as being gross misconduct.

Scaremongering? Stranger things have happened.

The vehicle on the bailiffs warrant will not match the OP's current vehicle (even if he still ha a company car). If they identify another vehicle as being recorded at the DVLNI with EBOY as the RK, then EBOY should have a new oportunity to inform them that he is not the owner of this other vehicle.

And they will listen and it will all be OK then!

• dx100uk changed the title to Notice of Intention to Enforce Charge Certificate. NI PCN