pulu31

Clarification please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4021 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good Morning All,

Could anyone clarify the 12 + 2 day rule applying to CCA requests?

Is it:

12 working days + 2 weekend days, or,

12 working days + 2 working days

If it is the latter, why is it not just simply 14 working days?

Thanks in anticipation

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi it's 12 working days from the creditors receipt of your request. The 2 working days are the allowance for the postal service to deliver your request (proof of postage as start date)

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

As dpick has said the 2 wxtra days are to allow for posting if you were to just state 14 days then you would need to allow them 16 days to make allowances for postage :)

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Thanks dpick and Saintly 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is quite important. Where in the Act does it state this time period, because I can't find it!