You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

anthony123

Tuccistore Help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3994 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all i received a pair of G-star jeans from a online website last weekend which cost me alot of money £70.My problem is after wearing them saturday night the top button felt abit loose but looked ok.After washing them sunday & then ironing i was getting ready to go out on the sunday evening when i went t button up the top button on my jeans the button came off i also noticed one of the belt loops has come loose,this isn't to bad a bit of stiching and its sorted but the button's another thing.

After contacting the website i got this response.

You will need to send them back to us as a faulty good and we will

need to send them to G-Star for them to have a look, then we will get

in contact with you to tell you the outcome.

After waiting over a week i decided to email them today to enquire how long this process should take.The lady informed me that my jeans had been sent back as Unfortunately we are unable to do anything with the jeans as they have

been worn. We have sent you the jeans back with a letter explaining.

After calling them up the lady said that they believed my jean button had been pulled off with force,after explaining what happened and the fact i wasn't happy as i've paid alot of money for a pair of jeans i've worn once! she told me to post the jeans back when i get them back hopefully today for them to send them to G-Star where experts will take a look at them and make a decision who will then inform Tucci.

Where do i stand on this issue?? have i lost the right to a refund or exchange because i've worn the jeans? a few friends have tol me to ring up and report them to trading standars but i dont want to jump straight in without some advice

punter: my new car wont change gear, i want another new one.

dealer: sorry mate, you drove it, we don't exchange used good.

punter: but thats what its for ... driving around in!

how the hell can you tell if the jeans are ok without wearing them!

your issue is with the seller, they should replace them and THEN take the issue up with the manu.

its your statutory right.

i'd just say you want a full refund and go elsewhere.

if you paid by cc, then stuff 'em , invoke a chargeback.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

So i should phone them up today and tell them

your issue is with the seller, they should replace them and THEN take the issue up with the manu.

its your statutory right.

Sadly i paid via direct debit

I would have been happy with a exchange but for the hassle i've now got. I explained to them in the 1st email i'd worn the jeans etc and i'm now going to have to pay another £4 to send them back again!!! when i mentioned about getting it credited back the guy went on about Waiting for G-Star to make a decision and that it can take a very long time 1-2 months

no your issue is with the point of sale.

they should refund or replaced if its within 28days.

there should be terms and conditions ontheir website.

dx

But it says on the returns under faulty that they will send the goods back to the manufacturer

All it says on there website is:

Faulty Items

TucciStore makes every effort to ensure all goods are of satisfactory quality and comply with the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002. If the item you receive is faulty, you should contact us within 30 days of the date of delivery. We will then provide details of how to proceed with the return, and offer the choice (subject to availability) of a replacement item or refund.

Any ideas?

Well i received the jeans back a few moments ago with a nice letter inside which reads

We regret that we are unable to accept the enclosed return as faulty as it is clearly showing signs that the waist has been pulled or subject to unnecessary stress resulting in one of the belt loops being damaged.

What a joke not very happy. Any ideas on what i can do? would really ike to ring them again or send them a nice email

Just thought i'd update the thread i got in touch with consumer direct who sent me a email with a letter head which i've had to fill in which quotes the sales of goods act & gives them 14 days in which to reply etc

I recieved a email off them this morning which reads

I have forwarded your jeans on to G-Star today who will inspect the

jeans and get back to us on wether it is a manufacturers fault or

not , i will keep you up dated as to when we get the jeans back with

the report

Fingers crossed :-|