Medway police asisst whyte and co to remove a vehicle

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5025 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just be told that medway police asissted whyte and co bailiffs to remove a vehicle from medway. The police had no knowledge of the law except that if somebody would not come out of their car then they would be nicked for breaching the peace.

So whats cooking today ?

Police state that as vehicle has been clamped it is now bailiff property. As person who owns is inside vehicle . If the person does not move from the vehicle this will cause a breach of peace for which the owner will be nicked . I believe the same story happenned where once again kent police asissted another bailiff company into collecting by nicking the powner of the vehicle.

So whats cooking today ?

Name of the bailiff s Kenny who is certificated at dartford county court.Pc was sure that there is a breach of peace. Also they wanted £1300 for 3 out standing pcns which were originally £35 each.

£1195 fees not that bad when the police have done your job for you, it makes MPs expenses clames look rather small.

Disgraceful, they should have been patrolling the streets catching real criminals.

Like fraudsters and people who extort money and **** who threaten people until they part with thier money..

I believe they have a common name...If i could only remember what that was????

Like fraudsters and people who extort money and **** who threaten people until they part with thier money..

I believe they have a common name...If i could only remember what that was????

Bankers i think i mean the amount of money they take i can't spell i think that should start with a W

• 11 months later...

we awoke at 6a.m to find a bloke with a van on our drive looking at cars.he had clamps in back of a silver/white van.My partner (who is actually seriously ill,an outpatient at Kings College and taking morphine)asked him what he was doing.He merely grunted "bailiff".We asked him for paperwork and his I.D but he did not produce it.He then shoved my partner to get past him, so he shoved him back and told him to clear off or we would call police.I have had dealings with Whyte & Co over unpaid council tax so I presumed it was to do with them.I have never let them in to my house and have tried to negotiate with Medway Council as the bills are incorrect.They did not send me a levy for cars which dont belong to me.1 on hp and the other my partners and declared SORN.I e-mailed Whyte & Co re their "bailiff" and they claimed he had been assaulted!I asked for a crime ref no but they refused to comment.I have complained to medway council and the police (as he shoved my partner which could be seen as an assault.The police did not seem to be aware of a report of a bailiff being assaulted at my address but could not reveal any crime incident numbers cos of DPA but they are going to come back to me re my complaint.This company are a nightmare and will bully relentlessly.They recently sat for 3 hours outside my house so I couldn't take my partner back to my hospital as they had blocked my drive.:-x

• 2 weeks later...
we awoke at 6a.m to find a bloke with a van on our drive looking at cars.he had clamps in back of a silver/white van.My partner (who is actually seriously ill,an outpatient at Kings College and They recently sat for 3 hours outside my house so I couldn't take my partner back to my hospital as they had blocked my drive.:-x

If it happens again. Call the police but do not tell them it is a bailiff. Tell the police your driveway is being blocked and the person will not move their vehicle and you need to get to a appointment.

So whats cooking today ?

Strangely enough we never heard from the police about Whyte & Co's allegation of assault.The council have taken the debt back and agreed to my offer of payment.The bailiffs still at it though,they have clamped a car up on new road near the st george hotel.Was clamped last thurs but still there.