style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have all read of the dubious means some bailiffs ,(hereto refered as lice) go to in order to bully people into paying exhorbitant fees etc , but are there any loopholes we can use to stop the lice in their tracks? I mean , if I had a colony of horseshoe bats that would be disturbed if the lice entered or tried to enter my property , they would not be able to proceed with their vile jobs!!!. OK, that is ridiculous , but do you get the gist ?. There JUST HAS to be something somewhere that we can use to stop the lice in their tracks. We as a nation , just seem to take all this kind of infringement on our liberties , and apart from a few moans and groans , we take it up the ass and do nothing about it!. I think it high time we turned round and said "f...k you, enough is enough !!". Lets get together and form a group that not only talks about what should be done , but goes all out to make sure our voice is heard to make sure that it is !!. Now would be an excelent time !! With all the crap the government is going through right now , the last thing they need would be a group of dedicated people demanding our rights !!. I , like you, have read many heart rending cases on this forum that in any "civilised" country , would not be tollerated. But untill we , the victims , stand up for ourselves , nothing will ever get done , and we will continue to be shafted.

Light travels faster than sound.............that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Yes couldnt agree more. We need a lawyer well rehersed in this if there is any loopholes to be found.

The only loophole i ever found was: working in a shop with cctv cameras/screens etc.. The Govnor didnt pay for the cctv lease and a guy came round to un install it. In order to stop this, the guy told me to say that 'there may be possible contamination by him carrying out his works and because this premises is a proper registered premsies selling food there may be harm to public health'.

I repeated what he said to me and off he went!:)

Apart from that you are totally right about what you say. I think a mass letter writing exercise to the Ministry Of Justice as they ultimately govern bailiffs. Or in the immediate short term, why havent we got a seperate dedicated website for bad bailiff names/ vehicle details/addresses/pictures/phone numbers etc etc, and shame this **** into acting in a proper manner.

Everyone who has a bailiff visit can post images of the **** up there!!

There can also be links back to CAG for relevant fees/regs etc.

Forget worrying about data protection as we would now be fighting dirty just like these meatheads. Stick it on a server out in another country away from Uk Jurisdiction.:lol:

Who's good at creating websites?

i left a thread open for a protest and i got 1 yes just one responce but whatever you are thinking im in all the way right outside the high court because from where im sat that is the only way we will be heard but how stupid will i look on my own in fact they will just think i am begging and get arrested and end up in court with some bailiff chasing me AGAIN

I could do that but what are the chances of it being shut down by the hosting company ? I already have this one : http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/

Which could be used for bad mouthing even though there is a fee that is charged.

On this ocaission when mr kenny saw my man turn up. He sneaked back into his transporter and despite my man pointing out that his number plate had been fidled with the loice did not want to know. For your reference my avtar is the transporter.

Edited by letsmakeamark

So whats cooking today ?

Dont get me wrong, CAG is great, but Bailiffs really ruin your head and can ruin your life. I think it's a more serious issue than the bank issue/telephone harrasment/a bad trader etc etc. Cos most bailiffs are instantly entering the criminal system the moment they give you a bill with their illegal fees.

Its not like chasing the banks for your money back. You do this in your own time. I found it quite fun. They respond to you in a half decent manner, mostly in timely fashion, they are there in the high street. You can pop in to see them. They wont potentially harm you and effect your daily life in a such a way.

Dealing with Bailiffs is totally different - they are like a self made bent police force -but with no police stations, and no real boss or authority. Instead they drive round in unmarked vans using mobile phones all day.

So what if a website was built and was took down? it woulnt happen overnight, and certainly wouldnt happen if someone linked controlled the server. Then it could go back up again somewhere else, but what it would do is probably create a mass reporting in the PRESS - which is better than standing outside the High Court with a placard anyday.

If i knew how to do it and had the time, I'd host the site, and let them try to shut me down.

Ever wondered why the bailiffs only ever answer their mobiles 'Hello', speak in a gruff voice, and in a secretive manner?

Its because they know what they are probably up to is totally illegal.

F*****' SCUMBAGS:mad:

It is a piece of pease. All you do is register your website and then start building it. http://www.one.com/en_GB/ have got some offers at the moment. The best part is when you update you always keep a copy of the web files on your own pc so if someone was to shut you down. You could quiet easily go out and re load your information.

So whats cooking today ?

Dont get me wrong, CAG is great, but Bailiffs really ruin your head and can ruin your life. I think it's a more serious issue than the bank issue/telephone harrasment/a bad trader etc etc. Cos most bailiffs are instantly entering the criminal system the moment they give you a bill with their illegal fees.

Its not like chasing the banks for your money back. You do this in your own time. I found it quite fun. They respond to you in a half decent manner, mostly in timely fashion, they are there in the high street. You can pop in to see them. They wont potentially harm you and effect your daily life in a such a way.

Dealing with Bailiffs is totally different - they are like a self made bent police force -but with no police stations, and no real boss or authority. Instead they drive round in unmarked vans using mobile phones all day.

So what if a website was built and was took down? it woulnt happen overnight, and certainly wouldnt happen if someone linked controlled the server. Then it could go back up again somewhere else, but what it would do is probably create a mass reporting in the PRESS - which is better than standing outside the High Court with a placard anyday.

If i knew how to do it and had the time, I'd host the site, and let them try to shut me down.

Ever wondered why the bailiffs only ever answer their mobiles 'Hello', speak in a gruff voice, and in a secretive manner?

Its because they know what they are probably up to is totally illegal.

F*****' SCUMBAGS:mad:

I must add i cant agree more i have been to the press but it only went in a small paper this was the mayers comment.

Colwyn Bay mayor Abdul Khan described the offer as ‘a joke’ and called for

greater scrutiny of high court enforcement agencies to prevent similar

cases in future.

“This case has given both of these people a lot of stress and put their

business in jeopardy. You’d think, in this age, that the agency would have

investigated the situation a lot more thoroughly” he said.

“These enforcement agencies don’t appear to be answerable to anybody, and

need to be governed a lot more tightly. They’re a law unto themselves.”

ok.

Thought about this for a while. marching round parliment is a no no. look where it got the recent tamil protest, they had to leave, -and I certainly can't spend as much time as them down there!

There is also the issue that nazi labour will just arrest us all anyway, and again, i'm a bit too busy to be 'cooling off' in a Met cell all night.

So, we need something that will stir people, that will be very provocative, and hence gain press attention, and will hopefully help the cause and bring this complete and utter F***** madness to a halt.

So, i spoke to a mate of mine. we're going for building a website, dedicated purely to exposing this filthy ****** trade.

will post back when we have a title

I have images of ****, of their vehicles, their phone numbers and names and some addresses. What happened and why.

will need the same from anyone else

Bear in mind this is only for filthy ****. Details about Bailiffs going about their normal duty in a lawful manner wont be listed

I think we're really interested in these bloody so called bailiffs/hceo's or these fools they seem to be able to employ and try to shaft people hard with their jackonory fees

will be back shortly

Bailiff basher -sounds good could we post anything you come across on the site.

All I want to see on the site is 'case studies'. so there will be no forum... no chat, or dicsussions about what should be done - thats what CAG is for..! A reference site so if you are visited by ****, you can check them out to see if they're listed. It can be a nice advertisement the press can't ignore... and a huge headache for the ****...

lets fight bailiffs - this MP contact sounds like an excellent way in and maybe a good voice.

Edited by danboy381