You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

loobyloo35

HBOS CCJ on Credit File - need to get removed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4011 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a CCJ which I am trying to get removed.

My reasons for having it removed are as follows:

I do not acknowledge the debt nor do I agree to the figure that is

I am not in receipt of a valid Credit Agreement, and nor is the client and believe that a CCJ cannot be placed against someone without this.

The debt, if mine, is Statute Barred and a CCJ cannot be placed for a debt more than 6 years old.

I was not given 28 days notice.

I was not living at the address when the summons and judgement took place.

I was not in receipt of the Default Notice.

I did not receive the summons, or any notification pertaining to this debt.

I have written to the relevant Court today to apply to have this CCJ set aside.

Am I able to do this or do I have to wait for the client to come back to me and say sorry but we do not have a valid copy of the agreement or can I pursue the CCJ lift once they fail to respond after sending the CCA request and the following up letter?

Thanks LL

CapQuest Stat Demand ~ WON :D

Vanquis Overlimit & Late Payment Charges ~ F&F Settlement received - 2nd June 09

Welcome Finance CCJ ~ Set Aside 22nd May 09 ~ WON :D CCJ SET ASIDE WHOO HOOO!!!!

Capital One Charges & Default Removal ~ ongoing

I have a CCJ which I am trying to get removed.

My reasons for having it removed are as follows:

I do not acknowledge the debt nor do I agree to the figure that is

I am not in receipt of a valid Credit Agreement, and nor is the client and believe that a CCJ cannot be placed against someone without this.

The debt, if mine, is Statute Barred and a CCJ cannot be placed for a debt more than 6 years old.

I was not given 28 days notice.

I was not living at the address when the summons and judgement took place.

I was not in receipt of the Default Notice.

I did not receive the summons, or any notification pertaining to this debt.

I have written to the relevant Court today to apply to have this CCJ set aside.

Am I able to do this or do I have to wait for the client to come back to me and say sorry but we do not have a valid copy of the agreement or can I pursue the CCJ lift once they fail to respond after sending the CCA request and the following up letter?

Thanks LL

Hi,

How exactly did you write into the court? Did you fill out an N244 application?

If the Judge agrees to set aside the CCJ, you will be put back to the start of the claim process and will need to file a defence. Usually the way to get a CCJ setaside is to file the defence at the same time so the judge can see you have a reasonable chance of success. Probably worth a £10 SAR to the original lender to get all the information you will need for the defence.

S.

Are You as Anonymous on CAG as You Think You Are? *Link*

The CAG is a free help site,should you be offered help that requires payment,please report it to site team.

Deal with your debts:

STEP ONE - Dont Panic! | STEP TWO - Priority & Non Priority Debts | STEP THREE - Personal Budget Sheet | STEP FOUR - A SAFE bank Account | STEP FIVE - Dealing with Priority Debts | STEP SIX - Non-priority Debts | STEP SEVEN - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt1 | STEP EIGHT - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt2 | STEP NINE - Perils of Consolidation | STEP TEN - RE-Evaluate Frequently

***** SERIOUSLY IN DEBT, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, TRY NationalDebtLine's MoneySteps *****

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinion, These opinions are not endorsed by CAG in anyway and are offered informally without prejudice or warranty of any kind. These opinions are solely based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.

Hi LL

As shadow said..

You need to set aside on a N244, if your successful at your court hearing to set aside, then the court contact the relevant Credit Agencies on your behalf and the CCJ is then removed. This happened in my case.

If you have a charging order along with the CCJ by any chance, you must contact the Land Registry and fill out an RX 3, to get that taken off.

Then your back to the start of the court proceedings, and the fight begins!!

Best of Luck

MJ:D

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Please click my scales, if you feel the need;)