Bankruptcy Form Section 11.2 - Cause of Bankruptcy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks,

I'm filling the forms for my bankruptcy and section 11.2 of the forms (Cause of Bankruptcy) requeres an explanation to support my reason to file for bankrupty.

Could anyone let me know if the explanation of being on £13.000 per year for the past 6 years and living through ever rising living cost without my wages catching up with the living standard would be a good reason?

Also, if anyone can, fill me in with plausible reasons, please.

Thanks in advance.

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape. -Author unknown

Allways best i feel to tell it as it happened,the complete as it happened truth.In your case it sounds like the money i had coming in, wages hadnt changed for 6 years and due to ever increasing living costs i was unable to pay my financial commitments,credit cards,mortgage,anything you had just make it fit.I found i was living beyond my means,Till the whole situation overwhelmed me and could cope no longer.I hope you have taken advice from payplan or cccs or some other service,good luck keep posting,Tawnyowl

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...