You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

megatronman

Interview under caution

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4010 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've just had a letter asking me to attend an interview under caution because "we have information suggesting that you failed to declare earnings whilst in receipt of benefit". I haven't claimed any benefits since June 2008 when I was on JSA.

I was signing on in between doing temp jobs for about two years from 2006 to 2008 and I was asked to come for an interview in 2007 I think which wasn't under caution - just me and a woman in a room at the jobcentre where she told me she had proof I had been signing on and working at the same time and that she could stop me JSA if I didn't cooperate with her and sign adisclaimer saying I would pay back any overpayments. Anyway I heard nothing about it after that.

So I'm wondering if this letter out of the blue is related to then. I know I wasn't signing on and working at the same time and I don't see why I should have to take time off work to attend their interview. Should I just tell them I ain't going and if they want see them in court? What would be sufficient proof?

I am furious about this!

hi i had the same thing come through the post unfortunatley the do pursue they investigation i at the time was furious too,i think you should go and tell them what you think,they are horrible people who interview you usually two of them if housing benefit is involved but dont let them get to you they said i was guilty and was very upsetting i worried for months they took me to crown court i was found not guilty in the end but they had stopped all my money and i ende up with huge rent arrears.

maybe write to them saying your not interested as to what there going to say and see if they can deal with it without you there as you have work commitments.up to you but dont let them bother you they are people who think they are in higher grounds